Barry has resigned

Started by cromwell, December 19, 2021, 05:33:04 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

We have had our disagreements , Barry,  but you were always a fair mod and - unlike me - never posted something in haste that you later regretted. 

Best wishes for you and your continued postings.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

Read the book worn the tee shirt as they say.

Just tell everyone you don't like to feck off, Bazzer. In fact, just tell everyone to feck off. It makes everything much easier ;D

Sheepy

By far the most balanced contributor and Mod, who kept his head while all those around him were losing theirs, I have great deal of respect for Barry and always have had. He is a true Gentleman in many ways and as always very principled. Something so easily overlooked these days. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 19, 2021, 07:06:51 PM
I'd like to say thanks to him because it's a rubbish job at the best of times ....
Seconded.

Sorry to see you go Barry. You are an edel mensch
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Thanks Cromwell and T00ts. It's been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks JoG, you know how it is. :)
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on December 19, 2021, 05:33:04 PM
Sadly Barry has relinquished his role as admin and mod.
He has been a member/admin/mod through all the mutations of this forum since 2010.

He has resigned on a matter of principle but the forum must go on,we thank him for his hard work and contribution throughout the years and now he will be free to express himself further as a member.

You will be missed.

please restrict all replies to appreciation of Barry's contribution,anything else will be removed.
Thanks

I'd like to say thanks to him because it's a rubbish job at the best of times ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Sadly Barry has relinquished his role as admin and mod.
He has been a member/admin/mod through all the mutations of this forum since 2010.

He has resigned on a matter of principle but the forum must go on,we thank him for his hard work and contribution throughout the years and now he will be free to express himself further as a member.

You will be missed.

please restrict all replies to appreciation of Barry's contribution,anything else will be removed.
Thanks
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?