Spy’s in Parliament.

Started by Good old, January 13, 2022, 02:54:47 PM

« previous - next »

Good old

Quote from: Sampanviking on January 13, 2022, 03:16:46 PM
Pots calling Kettles black
How many of those making the loudest noises are fully paid up members of Friends of Israel?
Its still a system that thrives on lobbiests complaining about a person lobbying :D

As for interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, lets not even start with the activities of the likes of the NED, Soros et al.....
I see this as a diversion from well recorded events, regarding Boris,s problems.  I notice Sky reports it heavily pointing at Gardener,. It's much broader than that. This lady was even given an award from Mrs May, not so long ago. It's taken long enough to show any concern, and it is in many ways pots calling kettles. I just think it comes in handy now, to have a diversion, initially at least giving a slant pointing to the Labour Party. Who exactly pulls who's chains ,is a question worth asking.

Sampanviking

Pots calling Kettles black
How many of those making the loudest noises are fully paid up members of Friends of Israel?
Its still a system that thrives on lobbiests complaining about a person lobbying :D

As for interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, lets not even start with the activities of the likes of the NED, Soros et al.....

Good old

The fight back begins. Right on que up pops Mi5 concerned about something they have known about for ages. What timing. I wonder if they were so concerned when we were so close to putting a huge chunk of our IT in Chinese hands.?

https://news.sky.com/story/mi5-has-warned-chinese-government-agent-has-been-active-in-ukparliament-mps-told-12515031