New Party - True and Fair

Started by T00ts, January 13, 2022, 10:19:06 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:36:51 AM
We are not talking about now Sheepy. If an election was to take place tomorrow. Do keep up. If the Lib Dems and Labour could already form a coalition, the discussions about BoJo right now wouldn't even be taking place
It is all dreamed up fallacy, we are still ruled via the EU and everyone knows it, the Conservatives have two years left to change it, or by then if they don't somebody will pop up just like before and the Westminster party won't know what has hit them, in the meantime they can think it is business as usual all they like. Party their time away at their own peril. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:35:16 AM
Its not me you need to convince , its your fellow countrymen.

Sure. And that is why I am here to point out any Brexit fuckups there are and showcase just what a clusterfuck Brexit really was so if another vote was ever to take place, people might think differently. The irony is Covid partying may well take Johnson down. But without Covid he would already be out. Brexit is already a mess and simple little things like the Irish border can only be solved with EU cooperation because BoJo didn't even understand what his deal even meant.

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 16, 2022, 10:39:02 AM

No. I don't know what you've been smoking, but I want some
im wondering that as well john.pretty powerfull stuff whatever it is.

What im interested in as well is the fact many of these lefties now accept labour wont form a majority government , and are hinging their hopes on a bojo resignation and a lib lab coalition.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 08:48:51 AM
The Lib Dems are the party of Remain now John. You may as well have posted they once supported an in out referendum. That isn't their core voter base anymore it should be said. But in any case, it seems Millers party is more about electoral reform rather than Brexit and as such that is another issue the Lib Dems stand on which is why she should join.

Nonetheless in terms of your post, I guess there will be people who remember the coalition years and think f**k that. But where the Lib Dems are strongest now isn't taking votes off Labour but the Tories. We have had two by-election Tory Strongholds turn yellow. With Boris in his Ivory tower, come May I expect quite a few Tory councils to turn yellow as well. Why? Because the coalition years doesn't matter to Tory Voters who are angry with Boris. What matters to them is they don't want Corbynites in office. Which is why Labours 10pt lead took so long to materialise. If you look at the polls, Tory votes aren't moving from them to Labour. They are moving to the Lib Dems.

Er ... I'm not sure what you've been smoking but the Lub Dems were never anything other than the party of Remain and now Rejoin and they are roughly as popular as a dose of the clap as a result.

Yes they occasionally make inroads at a by election when the population wish to smack the sitting MPs leader about the head or balls with a cricket bat, but that's about it and even they know it.

And you can blame Clegg. 

Oh I know (we've gone over this too many times) Clegg could be exonorated as having little choice for his actions, but as Jeremy Vine pointed out in the weeks after the 2010 election Clegg COULD have opted to prop up Brown in which case we'd all have identity cards and be good little Europeans...

Who am I fucking kidding. Vines projection showed Brown had a majority of TWO and then only if the provisional IRA MPs - who never took their Westminster seats in principle - could be persuaded so swear an oath to the woman they hated more than most English hate Hitler and TAKE those seats so as to F@@@ with Cameron.

With Salmand stating categorically the  SNP MPs had no interest in a formal coalition and would only support him on an issue by issue basis and only then if every issue was rigged in the Snp's favour, a Brown/Clegg/Salmand/McGuinness' coalition would have lasted a fortnight at most, the resulting vote of no confidence would have shown a Tory win of 2019 proportions and the country would have been spared the zombification of Clegg's fixed term parliament act 

And of course with such a massive majority Cameron would have royally fucked us and we'd be propping up the Europeans forever

No. I don't know what you've been smoking, but I want some
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:31:18 AM
But...but... The Lib Dems and Labour coalition now do have a majority! :-*

boycey , you are embarressing yourself mate.

the link i gave you showed labour on predicted 308 seats , and liberals 11. 326 is needed for a majority. you do the maths mate.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on January 16, 2022, 10:33:37 AM
No they don't, the Conservatives are still in power with a huge majority. Unless you missed it.
We are not talking about now Sheepy. If an election was to take place tomorrow. Do keep up. If the Lib Dems and Labour could already form a coalition, the discussions about BoJo right now wouldn't even be taking place

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:28:20 AM
Well, we are out of Europe and I'm sure as a Nationalist you can understand a remainers desire to get back into the club.
Its not me you need to convince , its your fellow countrymen. 

QuoteAlthough I would say my destiny in that is in regards to Sturgeon and not BoJo.
nicola sturgeon cant wave a magic wand for you boycey. We already discussed all this yesterday , not to mention parties like ALBA are advocating scotland joining EFTA while many in the indy movement dont want to join either.

Us scottish doent exist mate to hold your hands and proved englands left with all the things your own nation doesnt want as i have said before.

QuoteBut since this week it is clear he isn't fit for PM, and like most of the UK right now I want my opinions known.
you have made them known. Fingers crossed he hangs in there . Prime mininsters hsouldnt have to resign off the backs of media hysteria and spittle flecked remongers calling for johnsons scalp simply because he led the uk out the eu.

...but there you are. the ususal baying mob screeching and wailing about resignations.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:31:18 AM
But...but... The Lib Dems and Labour coalition now do have a majority! :-*

No they don't, the Conservatives are still in power with a huge majority. Unless you missed it.

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:26:48 AM
:D

lab/libs being unable to still poll a majority must be a worrying sign , in spite of all the tory corruption you tell us about and the "evil " boris johnson. Wee krankie will have starmer and davey in her top pocket , and i dont think the english public will relish england being governed in part by a scottish nationalist administration in edinburgh ordering the pro european starmer and davey to take england back into the eu in ball and chains.

Do you think your fellow englishmen are going to put up with that come election time?

Im not sure.

But...but... The Lib Dems and Labour coalition now do have a majority! :-*

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:26:48 AMDo you think your fellow englishmen are going to put up with that come election time?
Probably not as most of them prefer to have the place boarded up and shut down. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:21:54 AM
thats what i always enjoy about politics....whenever the snp or tories get into trouble , the labour luvvies all come out the woodwork. I think the brexit derangement syndrome has messed a lot of you right up  , and turned you into spittle flecked remongers desperate for boris to go and labour to lead the yookay back into the sunny uplands of the european empire.

clarity of thought , such as it is , seems to disappear as soon as bojo opens his mouth.

Well, we are out of Europe and I'm sure as a Nationalist you can understand a remainers desire to get back into the club. Although I would say my destiny in that is in regards to Sturgeon and not BoJo. But in any case, I can't say I am BoJos biggest fan. But since this week it is clear he isn't fit for PM, and like most of the UK right now I want my opinions known.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:20:49 AM
Well all it means is the Lib Dems have done very well this week then given Labour are short 11. And thus proves Tory votes seem to turning yellow right now not Red.

lab/libs being unable to still poll a majority must be a worrying sign , in spite of all the tory corruption you tell us about and the "evil " boris johnson. Wee krankie will have starmer and davey in her top pocket , and i dont think the english public will relish england being governed in part by a scottish nationalist administration in edinburgh ordering the pro european starmer and davey to take england back into the eu in ball and chains.

Do you think your fellow englishmen are going to put up with that come election time?

Im not sure.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:15:50 AM
I would by lying if I said it wasn't BoJos antics that made me come back. I am glad you're on here too Thomas. You certainly put me on my toes despite our clear differences.
thats what i always enjoy about politics....whenever the snp or tories get into trouble , the labour luvvies all come out the woodwork. I think the brexit derangement syndrome has messed a lot of you right up  , and turned you into spittle flecked remongers desperate for boris to go and labour to lead the yookay back into the sunny uplands of the european empire.

clarity of thought , such as it is , seems to disappear as soon as bojo opens his mouth.

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:15:06 AM

Boycey mate , labour didnt win 308 seats in the 2019 GE. If you can't understand the electoral calculus , then we may as well give up and stop talking about polls and predicted seats.

Well all it means is the Lib Dems have done very well this week then given Labour are short 11. And thus proves Tory votes seem to turning yellow right now not Red.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:15:06 AM

Boycey mate , labour didnt win 308 seats in the 2019 GE. If you can't understand the electoral calculus , then we may as well give up and stop talking about polls and predicted seats.

Look if boycey says the Westminster party will win the next election it really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.