Faction of anti-vaxxers training to be terrorists?

Started by papasmurf, January 14, 2022, 07:43:46 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 17, 2022, 06:08:16 PM
Are you saying anti vaxxers are easily manipulated ?   
I would have thought that to be self-evident.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: HDQQ on February 17, 2022, 04:33:12 PM
Isn't it more likely to be a case of terrorists, probably far-right groups, trying to use anti-vaxxers for their own wider political agends?
Are you saying anti vaxxers are easily manipulated ?    

HDQQ

Isn't it more likely to be a case of terrorists, probably far-right groups, trying to use anti-vaxxers for their own wider political agends?
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 01:43:56 PMi have said already the russians for example could conquer these islands in a feckin day with a 100 paratroops armed with runny noses and snotty hankies.
That is due to Tory cuts to defence.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 14, 2022, 10:01:52 AM
Some of them already are military trained.
I dont think they need military training pappy. With the hysteria among certain sections of society , i have said already the russians for example could conquer these islands in a feckin day with a 100 paratroops armed with runny noses and snotty hankies.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 14, 2022, 09:38:59 AM
By the looks of that lot they will be training for some time before they become a military style group
Some of them already are military trained.

Streetwalker

By the looks of that lot they will be training for some time before they become a military style group 

papasmurf

A worrying development:-
Video at link:-

https://www.channel4.com/news/inside-the-military-style-training-camp-for-anti-vaxxers

13 Jan 2022

Anti-vaxxers are often profoundly mistrustful of all institutions and many now believe that the pandemic was a hoax designed to curtail our freedoms.

A new group, that appears to have been founded last month, has started organising military style training sessions around the country via a messaging app.
Members say they want to plan for direct action against the police, vaccination centres, politicians and anybody else deemed to be complicit.
In this special report, we went to their most recent gathering at a country park in Staffordshire.
Producer: Luke Denne.