Cummings Coup?

Started by T00ts, January 18, 2022, 02:15:36 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on January 18, 2022, 04:39:10 PM
I'm not certain that Cummings is a Tory - I think he is more of a chancer.
Very polite of you,I had another word in mind
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on January 18, 2022, 04:26:42 PM
Why should I do that, let him find out for himself, never trust a Tory.
I'm not certain that Cummings is a Tory - I think he is more of a chancer.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on January 18, 2022, 02:42:27 PM. Perhaps Sheeps could start a referendum for Cummings to lead his new politics.
Why should I do that, let him find out for himself, never trust a Tory.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on January 18, 2022, 03:23:59 PM
As I keep reminding him Boris may be many things but he isn't responsible for the deaths and misery of millions or the heightened terrorist risk.

Just because he's still not in power  (on the face of it) doesn't mean it should be forgotten,also just a reminder who said he'd use immigration to change the face of Britain forever.

Heightened terror risk , What  higher than the killing of over three thousand innocents, in one morning in New York, a figure that could have been double that as the two biggest buildings in town were felled by two plane loads of innocent passengers. And that just the latest large scale killing spree conducted around the world at that time.
The face of Britain, was changed by immigration from way before Blair,. The dismantling of the Empire, brought immigration that  changed Britain , forever. A factor that is still in play to degree now.

T00ts

Quote from: Good old on January 18, 2022, 03:32:49 PM
Blair, is history. As will Boris, and Cummings be shortly. Fooling goes on all of the time that's for sure. Insider character assassinations , of this nature are rare to say the least. Cummings has struck not once but multiple times, and I suspect if Boris, gets to his knees ,Cummings will strike again.
As said a sorry saga. It's no surprise Cummings fights dirty, and it's no surprise Boris, is looking like a party lover with the slenderest of grasps on truth. Bleating that others have had trouble with truth doesn't alter that Boris, is the one on  Cummings, line now.
I find it very worrying that so many are almost jubilant. I don't like BJ but he has/had the majority vote by a long way. It doesn't matter who or what he is he has a job to do most of which has been thrown out by Covid and now by an underhand vindictive nutter. My point is that today Russia jokes at the media vids of BJ dancing etc and mocks us as a country. That is where it stops being funny or of benefit to us as a nation. If the lefties, Cummings and those itching for BJ's chair and decor have their way we could be in a very difficult position. We already have troops on Ukraine borders, we need focus both in and out of Whitehall.
I have commented before that we are in grave danger of throwing out the baby with the bath water. We are already paddling about in deep water after decades of 'protection' by the EU mafia racket and this is the time when we should be hanging together for the good of all of us. We have already more or less lost 2 years with global disruption. For goodness sake lets stop the turmoil.

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on January 18, 2022, 03:15:10 PM
...and Blair was an angel? Fooling has gone on a long time.

Blair, is history. As will Boris, and Cummings be shortly. Fooling goes on all of the time that's for sure. Insider character assassinations , of this nature are rare to say the least. Cummings has struck not once but multiple times, and I suspect if Boris, gets to his knees ,Cummings will strike again. 
As said a sorry saga. It's no surprise Cummings fights dirty, and it's no surprise Boris, is looking like a party lover with the slenderest of grasps on truth. Bleating that others have had trouble with truth doesn't alter that Boris, is the one on  Cummings, line now.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on January 18, 2022, 03:15:10 PM
As I keep reminding him Boris may be many things but he isn't responsible for the deaths and misery of millions or the heightened terrorist risk.

Just because he's still not in power  (on the face of it) doesn't mean it should be forgotten,also just a reminder who said he'd use immigration to change the face of Britain forever.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on January 18, 2022, 02:42:27 PM
Cummings is nuts! 
And also verging on the criminal. He should be arrested for something.
Perhaps for driving with poor eyesight.
Perhaps for stealing data he shouldn't have.
Perhaps for breach of coronavirus regs.
Or best for treason.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Good old on January 18, 2022, 03:12:50 PM
Is this the same Cummings , thought to be the near genius Brexit, vote winner? The second part of the dream team, with Johnson, the Tory , Brexit election winner.  The two masters of the popular vote. In tandem .?
I think it is.
If Cummings has no loyalty to this country, then it took Brexit and Tory voters long enough to find out.
And Johnson, had been found to be a self preservation expert, and dubious user of truth on no end of occasions,.
Which was  made public knowledge by people of standing across the board.
All any of this sorry saga proves is , it takes a lot more than just being popular to actually run a country. And just how easy it is to completely fool an electorate.

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on January 18, 2022, 02:15:36 PM
So the drip drip drip of accusations keep coming - or should that be Cumming/s. With friends like he was supposed to be at one time, who needs enemies?

Photos taken from a Treasury balcony, Cummings sidekicks working in the Treasury in a prime position to have taken them perhaps? Those same sidekicks es consed alongside Sunak who is reputed to be the Cummings choice of successor. Is that part and parcel of Cummings previously stated aim of bringing down the Conservatives? Dear Rishi just might be the last nail in the coffin. Cummings of the fantastic memory now running a blog as a business aid without reference to Parliament for approval as is the requirement. Cummings who looks worse than ever and as if he is homeless - perhaps he is! Cummings who no doubt bends every rule put before him. Time to prepare a room in the Tower. This isn't just BJ he is out for. It seems he has no loyalty to this country either.
Is this the same Cummings , thought to be the near genius Brexit, vote winner? The second part of the dream team, with Johnson, the Tory , Brexit election winner.  The two masters of the popular vote. In tandem .?
I think it is. 
If Cummings has no loyalty to this country, then it took Brexit and Tory voters long enough to find out.
And Johnson, had been found to be a self preservation expert, and dubious user of truth on no end of occasions,.
Which was  made public knowledge by people of standing across the board. 
All any of this sorry saga proves is , it takes a lot more than just being popular to actually run a country. And just how easy it is to completely fool an electorate. 

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on January 18, 2022, 02:42:27 PM
Cummings is nuts! I am beginning to think he wants to be PM but without a party. Perhaps Sheeps could start a referendum for Cummings to lead his new politics.
Like I said on another thread he should be kept away from any power.perhaps we should even disconnect his electricity  :D

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on January 18, 2022, 02:30:52 PM
That is the trouble with these PR folk.
It is the code of an advisor to land on the sword if it can save the Big Dog. Cummings is different in many ways. Not just because the PM tried to save his ass and not the other way round. But because even though the Big Dog saved his ass originally, Cumminbs still thought it was OK to put him down.

Only an idiot would hire a snake as an advisor. Another piss poor judgement from BoJo for not seeing the snake that he was when Goves fired him I suspect.

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on January 18, 2022, 02:30:52 PM
That is the trouble with these PR folk. After a while they start believing their own propaganda. Poor old Alastair Campbell was the same. Sad stuff.
Cummings is nuts! I am beginning to think he wants to be PM but without a party. Perhaps Sheeps could start a referendum for Cummings to lead his new politics.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on January 18, 2022, 02:15:36 PM
So the drip drip drip of accusations keep coming - or should that be Cumming/s. With friends like he was supposed to be at one time, who needs enemies?

Photos taken from a Treasury balcony, Cummings sidekicks working in the Treasury in a prime position to have taken them perhaps? Those same sidekicks es consed alongside Sunak who is reputed to be the Cummings choice of successor. Is that part and parcel of Cummings previously stated aim of bringing down the Conservatives? Dear Rishi just might be the last nail in the coffin. Cummings of the fantastic memory now running a blog as a business aid without reference to Parliament for approval as is the requirement. Cummings who looks worse than ever and as if he is homeless - perhaps he is! Cummings who no doubt bends every rule put before him. Time to prepare a room in the Tower. This isn't just BJ he is out for. It seems he has no loyalty to this country either.

That is the trouble with these PR folk. After a while they start believing their own propaganda. Poor old Alastair Campbell was the same. Sad stuff.
Algerie Francais !