Breaking. Met Police launches investigation into Downing Street parties,

Started by papasmurf, January 25, 2022, 10:21:31 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

labour need to stop screeching and start proving johnson has broken the law.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 30, 2022, 03:17:01 PM
  Including Boris, if he has broken law..
He hasnt. We established that fact earlier up the thread when it came to light parliamentary grounds look as though they are exmempt from covid rules.

Ah, there's a little snippet tucked away in the Coronavirus Act 2020.

Schedule 22 in relation to gatherings contains an exemption for the Parliamentary Estate, including Whitehall.

Parliamentary Estate is exempt from the restrictions in relation to gatherings etc.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 30, 2022, 03:05:24 PM
we are pointing out the irony of the holier than thou labour party screaming about sleaze and corruption. pot and kettle.

Well let's get the lot convicted from both parties. if they are proved guilty.  Including Boris, if he has broken law. If he has broken rules, then the public will judge him if not now then later but he will not be forgiven. And if his party had a set of balls between them they would put him out to grass right now.

Thomas

and another load of labour anti semites quietly re admitted to starmers labour ...

https://vote-watch.com/2021/04/28/breaking-labour-suspends-seven-councillors-in-peterborough-over-antisemitism-and-extremism/

Convicted voter fraudster tariq mahmood of the labour party getting the heads up again. I remember in the peterborough by election labour won myself and streetwalker talking about this con man back then..

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 30, 2022, 03:02:41 PM
This is how much your crap is worth. And there is more much more.

https://evolvepolitics.com/tory-campaign-manager-walks-free-after-being-convicted-of-16-counts-of-electoral-fraud/
we are pointing out the irony of the holier than thou labour party screaming about sleaze and corruption. pot and kettle.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 30, 2022, 02:54:22 PM
labour mp charlotte nicols lied on her nomination papers , her trial was blocked by a judge , and the labour party threatened legal action against  the journalist who reported it.

Now last week , her campaign manager has been charged with electoral fraud.

Hear no evil see no evil from you when it comes to your beloved labour scum.

This is how much your crap is worth. And there is more much more.

https://evolvepolitics.com/tory-campaign-manager-walks-free-after-being-convicted-of-16-counts-of-electoral-fraud/

Thomas

QuoteANOTHER Labour Councillor Placed Under Investigation For Antisemitism

A LABOUR Councillor who is also a practising magistrate has been placed under official investigation over social media posts calling for the violent annihilation of Israel.

Cllr Abdul Khayum, who sits on Sheffield City Council, is being investigated by Labour over a series of shocking posts, including the sharing of a pro-Islamic terrorist video that depicts graphic violence and reads: "O Allah, destroy Israel. O Allah, have mercy on us Muslims."
https://vote-watch.com/2021/06/24/another-labour-councillor-placed-under-investigation-for-antisemitism/

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 30, 2022, 02:40:30 PM
one minute you tell me im questioning the queens moral compass , and now you say i dont realise the queen is only doing what she is told in terms of blairs knightood?

Do you ever actually think before you type?:D i wonder why that would be good old? I tell you . boris is too clever for you labour types isnt he?

Out of context. I didn't say you did I asked if you were. And I don't say to you the Queen is told with  any reference to you. I merely say in answer to Cromwell, that if she is told it would the the government that tells her.
Jumping the gun again Thomas.. :D  I don't know for sure what the format is do you.?

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 30, 2022, 02:48:58 PM
Well if you prove nothing else you introduce us to we hate Labour so much we chase up any possible litigation that might to damage them.  Dot com.  There seems to be only one watch they are interested in, and it's the same as yours how to throw crap at Labour. I wonder why the Tory dominated media were not interested in this non story. Maybe the so called complainant might have turned out to be ,guess who? Could it be the Tory party.
labour mp charlotte nicols lied on her nomination papers , her trial was blocked by a judge , and the labour party threatened legal action against  the journalist who reported it.

Now last week , her campaign manager has been charged with electoral fraud.

Hear no evil see no evil from you when it comes to your beloved labour scum.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 30, 2022, 02:16:02 PM
i see this story is rearing its head again on twitter..

A LABOUR MP has been caught lying on her nomination papers, in a successful bid to help win a seat 180 miles away from her home during the 2019 General Election.

Amid complete silence by the mainstream media, Police launched an official investigation into Labour MP Charlotte Nichols after she was proven to have lied about her place of residence at the time of applying to be a Parliamentary candidate for Warrington North.

By law, it is a serious offence to supply false information to the electoral registration officer, with this form of electoral fraud often leading to a custodial sentence. Likewise, it is illegal for a candidate or their agent to record false information on their nomination papers.

Police initially confirmed that they had launched an investigation, with full details not provided, and the story being completely absent from the mainstream media.

Shockingly, after a copy of the letter sent by Cheshire Police to one of the complainants was forwarded to VoteWatch, we can now confirm that Police will be taking no further action, with the constabulary citing their intention to prosecute, but giving the reason not to do so as being that they ran out of time.

https://vote-watch.com/2021/05/03/labour-mp-proven-to-have-broken-electoral-laws-police-seek-to-prosecute-but-blocked-by-judge/

same old thng time and again with labour....pot calling kettle black.

Quote from: Thomas on January 30, 2022, 02:16:02 PM

A LABOUR MP has been caught lying on her nomination papers, in a successful bid to help win a seat 180 miles away from her home during the 2019 General Election.

Amid complete silence by the mainstream media, Police launched an official investigation into Labour MP Charlotte Nichols after she was proven to have lied about her place of residence at the time of applying to be a Parliamentary candidate for Warrington North.

By law, it is a serious offence to supply false information to the electoral registration officer, with this form of electoral fraud often leading to a custodial sentence. Likewise, it is illegal for a candidate or their agent to record false information on their nomination papers.

Police initially confirmed that they had launched an investigation, with full details not provided, and the story being completely absent from the mainstream media.

Shockingly, after a copy of the letter sent by Cheshire Police to one of the complainants was forwarded to VoteWatch, we can now confirm that Police will be taking no further action, with the constabulary citing their intention to prosecute, but giving the reason not to do so as being that they ran out of time.

https://vote-watch.com/2021/05/03/labour-mp-proven-to-have-broken-electoral-laws-police-seek-to-prosecute-but-blocked-by-judge/

Well if you prove nothing else you introduce us to we hate Labour so much we chase up any possible litigation that might to damage them.  Dot com.  There seems to be only one watch they are interested in, and it's the same as yours how to throw crap at Labour. I wonder why the Tory dominated media were not interested in this non story. Maybe the so called complainant might have turned out to be ,guess who? Could it be the Tory party.

Thomas

LABOUR Councillor Who Stalked Hooker And Set Fire To Brothel Given SUSPENDED Sentence

IN yet another demonstration of how the British 'justice' systems persistently fails to deliver any justice at all, a Labour Councillor who embarked on a campaign of terror against a prostitute has been spared jail time.

Keith Moore, who has since stood down from his seats on Goole and East Riding councils, was also a senior member of the board of North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation trust.

https://vote-watch.com/2022/01/17/labour-councillor-who-stalked-hooker-and-burned-down-brothel-given-suspended-sentence/

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 30, 2022, 02:33:49 PM
Doesn't enter your head that as the Queen is supposedly only doing what she is told.
one minute you tell me im questioning the queens moral compass , and now you say i dont realise the queen is only doing what she is told in terms of blairs knightood?

Do you ever actually think before you type?
then the Tory , government have not promoted him until now.
:D i wonder why that would be good old? I tell you . boris is too clever for you labour types isnt he?

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 30, 2022, 02:05:21 PM
wasnt it well know the queen coudlnt stand blair either cromwell , and he was the first pm in history not to be automatically awarded a place in the lords and a knighthood at the time?

Doesn't enter your head that as the Queen is supposedly only doing what she is told.then the Tory , government have not promoted him until now. Never mind all the same old poorly thought out bollox.

Thomas

Thomas