SKY NewsCummings says he's only responded to Sue Gray in writing so PM does not have 'more chances to lie'

Started by GBNews, January 26, 2022, 01:00:11 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 26, 2022, 12:13:52 PM
And in doing so has ensured everyone trying to ditch Boris is a Cummings fan,
They are both abominable, what matters is the truth, and I suspect that was in that large box Cummings was carrying when he left 10 Downing Street. (I am astounded at how lax the security is.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on January 26, 2022, 10:25:34 PM
I've made my feelings clear on Boris he should go now because he's a liar,mind so is Steamer and that despicable turncoat Cummings.

What sticks in my craw at the moment is watching itv news and Tom Bradby their so called news wan*** sorry anchor who spits his venom and grins ever so smugly.

When I watch the news I expect it to be delivered clearly,accurately and without bias,itv had presenters who once did that not so now a shameful excuse for a news organisation.
... and that's the problem. I have searched in vain for what I would call a truly unbiased news presentation. I don't think it exists. With some luck on Sky they will have pundits from more than one side which gives me a chance to gauge just what I really think, but the others show their bias like a banner. Balance seems to have gone down the drain with the sewage.

cromwell

I've made my feelings clear on Boris he should go now because he's a liar,mind so is Steamer and that despicable turncoat Cummings.

What sticks in my craw at the moment is watching itv news and Tom Bradby their so called news wan*** sorry anchor who spits his venom and grins ever so smugly.

When I watch the news I expect it to be delivered clearly,accurately and without bias,itv had presenters who once did that not so now a shameful excuse for a news organisation.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: News on January 26, 2022, 01:00:11 AM
Cummings says he's only responded to Sue Gray in writing so PM does not have 'more chances to lie'

Dominic Cummings has revealed he has provided written evidence to the investigation into Downing Street parties during lockdown - and claims "other damaging stories" will emerge until Boris Johnson is out of office.

Source: Cummings says he's only responded to Sue Gray in writing so PM does not have 'more chances to lie'

And in doing so has ensured everyone trying to ditch Boris is a Cummings fan, and that the right thing to do is keep Boris in power.

When Boris finally leaves, Christ knows how big the thank you going Cummings will get will be
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

Cummings says he's only responded to Sue Gray in writing so PM does not have 'more chances to lie'

Dominic Cummings has revealed he has provided written evidence to the investigation into Downing Street parties during lockdown - and claims "other damaging stories" will emerge until Boris Johnson is out of office.

Source: Cummings says he's only responded to Sue Gray in writing so PM does not have 'more chances to lie'