It wont be half hot mum

Started by cromwell, January 30, 2022, 10:32:11 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on January 30, 2022, 11:50:32 AM
I have heard it said that the Generation Z (?) have no sense of humour. Perhaps they no longer have the 'British' sense of humour or ability to send themselves up. I suppose mass immigration put paid to that. Another reason to loathe Blair.
The biggest (sick) joke of the lot.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

I have heard it said that the Generation Z (?) have no sense of humour. Perhaps they no longer have the 'British' sense of humour or ability to send themselves up. I suppose mass immigration put paid to that. Another reason to loathe Blair.

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 30, 2022, 11:39:03 AM
Shame . What the people that pull these shows deemed border line racist  dont get is that we are taking the piss out of ourselves not the foreigners they think they are protecting .
Still It doesn't surprise me , the BBC fills its 'entertainment' slots with left wing humour that nobody but themselves laugh at 
Yeah they don't get that's what other shows like Dads army and Fawlty towers were doing.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on January 30, 2022, 10:32:11 AM
Ever again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2133506/It-Aint-Half-Hot-Mum-screened-BBC-deem-racist-modern-society.html
Shame . What the people that pull these shows deemed border line racist  dont get is that we are taking the piss out of ourselves not the foreigners they think they are protecting .
 Still It doesn't surprise me , the BBC fills its 'entertainment' slots with left wing humour that nobody but themselves laugh at