Dunno about Boris but the Met aren't doing too well either

Started by cromwell, February 01, 2022, 06:51:12 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Good old on February 02, 2022, 09:36:50 AM
 This may curb oral intercourse but will it alter actual opinion, and prejudice .?
I doubt it, the police have just the same nasty people  amongst them as the general population has, and internet forums.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Good old

Well who would have thought. The Modern age of every move photographed , every utterance recorded .
Is showing the human race for what it is.  And us being the hypocrites we are , hurt to have to confront the facts of the human condition .
What is being exposed ,may well give cause for caution in all areas. This may curb oral intercourse but will it alter actual opinion, and prejudice .?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on February 02, 2022, 01:18:15 AM
Sir strummer is going to be livid as the Met have stated they will not release the names of anyone given fines for #10 parties. 😂
Except if it is Boris Johnson.

Nick

Sir strummer is going to be livid as the Met have stated they will not release the names of anyone given fines for #10 parties. 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on February 01, 2022, 06:51:12 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-60215575

The forces of lawless

They appear to have missed out racism, although I dare say Pat will be along soon enough to describe his latest hammering by the Mets.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on February 01, 2022, 07:06:51 PM
It is written, sorry. There is nothing quite like chaos in every area to keep mankind off balance. Those of us with values will need to hold on tight if we are not to be swept over the cliff. They cannot be choosing police very well nor training them to be upright, I don't understand why.
Nay T00ts don't be sorry we all have our beliefs however different they may be.

Perhaps it's a good sign that the bad aren't getting away with it any longer.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on February 01, 2022, 07:07:38 PM
On the way? It has been like it for decades.
I wonder if any regional police fore is decent anymore. The trouble is that if the police force is made up of ignorant thugs then decent folk won't join.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on February 01, 2022, 06:55:38 PM
It makes you wonder doesn't it? Cressida and the Government must have known this was on the way. 
On the way? It has been like it for decades.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on February 01, 2022, 06:59:42 PM
It does seem as though everything we had any faith in is falling apart.
It is written, sorry. There is nothing quite like chaos in every area to keep mankind off balance. Those of us with values will need to hold on tight if we are not to be swept over the cliff. They cannot be choosing police very well nor training them to be upright, I don't understand why.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on February 01, 2022, 06:55:38 PM
It makes you wonder doesn't it? Cressida and the Government must have known this was on the way. Was her continued employment despite this the prize for her meddling in the cake-gate? For weeks the Met said they didn't investigate old Covid situations, yet suddenly.... What this says about the culture at the Met is frightening. This has been going on for so long. Cressida's removal and restructure of the Met is more important than kicking out Boris at this point.
It does seem as though everything we had any faith in is falling apart.

T00ts

The forces of lawless
It makes you wonder doesn't it? Cressida and the Government must have known this was on the way. Was her continued employment despite this the prize for her meddling in the cake-gate? For weeks the Met said they didn't investigate old Covid situations, yet suddenly.... What this says about the culture at the Met is frightening. This has been going on for so long. Cressida's removal and restructure of the Met is more important than kicking out Boris at this point.

papasmurf

The forces of lawless
Misogyny, racism, bullying, sex harassment discovered, in the Met? They missed out homophobia.  It isn't news.

cromwell