Cost of energy and the cost of living crisis.

Started by papasmurf, February 04, 2022, 08:24:25 AM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Sheepy, I can go back and see you quoted a post about fracking and then see you asked how much do we export when quoting it.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 04, 2022, 12:41:59 PM
You asked how much do we export. The quote was on fracking so I told you we don't export anything. Stop showing your stupidity by moving the goal posts because you f**ked up and didn't read the thread.

You have been caught out with a lack of knowledge and have turned to the oldest trick in the book calling others stupid because you didn't have a clue now has it changed or not Mr Nordic?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

You asked how much do we export. The quote was on fracking so I told you we don't export anything. Stop showing your stupidity by moving the goal posts because you fucked up and didn't read the thread.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 04, 2022, 12:35:39 PM
You really are stupid aren't you. You quoted a post about fracking. If you want to talk about North Sea gas, I suggest you make that more obvious or quote something else.

No because there is no fracking and you were asked about North Sea gas which you quoted so I say again has the amount exported changed since let's say the latest engineered crisis?

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 04, 2022, 12:32:54 PM
Because what fricking fracking? total fricking tangent.

You really are stupid aren't you. You quoted a post about fracking. If you want to talk about North Sea gas, I suggest you make that more obvious or quote something else.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 04, 2022, 12:31:27 PM
A snippet of the rest of the post??? How about making it more clear you wanted to talk about North Sea gas than quote the after thought.

Because what fricking fracking? total fricking tangent. 

B0ycey

A snippet of the rest of the post @Sheepy?? How about making it more clear you wanted to talk about North Sea gas than quote the after thought.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on February 04, 2022, 10:49:35 AM
We need to take VAT off home energy bills, remove the net zero 12% levy for a start.
The Greens have one MP in parliament. I admit the Tories had green stuff in their manifesto but they are too extreme.
Taking VAT off energy bills was a benefit of Brexit that has not been delivered by the Tory party . When you think of the extra taxes they will be taking with the higher bills the government could at the minimum cut VAT . 
It just seems to me the bean counter Sunak is going around the houses giving out loans that we have to pay back when a way of reducing the initial cost is staring him in the face 

Boris promises cheaper household gas bills if Brits back Brexit – The Sun

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 04, 2022, 11:55:44 AMBesides, there is more than enough gas in the North Sea to keep us warm if the idea is to be net zero in a decades time.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 04, 2022, 12:20:14 PM
Who mentioned Fracking nice try at a swerve but if brains were dynamite, we would all be Smurphs. Oh sorry Sheeps I didn't have a clue.

The post you quoted was about fracking if you didn't notice. But it was Hallowed Brexit who mentioned it if you must know.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 04, 2022, 12:16:39 PM
That is North Sea gas, nothing to do with fracking. Besides, Sunak wants investment pumped into North Sea to increase supply overall. Of course, the best and easiest way to increase supply is to buy Russian, but we seem to have dug ourselves in a hole here.
Who mentioned Fracking nice try at a swerve but if brains were dynamite, we would all be Smurphs. Oh sorry Sheeps I didn't have a clue. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 04, 2022, 12:13:28 PM
UK gas exports double in a year - even as millions of British families face soaring bills | Daily Mail Online

That is North Sea gas, nothing to do with fracking. Besides, Sunak wants investment pumped into North Sea to increase supply overall. Of course, the best and easiest way to increase supply is to buy Russian, but we seem to have dug ourselves in a hole here.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 04, 2022, 11:59:52 AM
How much of it has been exported this year does the amount differ from other years?

They don't export any given it is on a moratorium.