“Protocol continues to cause significant issues for medicine supplies” Cameron

Started by Thomas, February 05, 2022, 05:58:00 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 04:41:07 PM
What have bank notes got to do with cocaine traces being found in toilets in the House of Commons?
stop trolling the thread and taking it off topic. Start a thread on labour mps and drug use and argue about it there pappy.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 04:39:21 PM
Come on Tom, you know very well I didn't say that.
The point I made was that nowhere does the WTO say there MUST be a border.
no worries nick. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 04:34:47 PM
Virtually every single bank note world wide would test positive for Cocaine, what's your point?
What have bank notes got to do with cocaine traces being found in toilets in the House of Commons?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 04:32:29 PM
You don't need to upload it all, you just post the section that says there must be a border... If you can find it 😉
i know what you are hinting at nick , but basically you are arguing against a fait accompli.

I think johnson agreed to the border in the irish sea not because of any rule or the EU , but basically cause the yanks were putting pressure on him.

Thats the beauty of offering a referendum , the yanks cant argue against a border on the island of ireland if the northrn irish vote to brexit and stay part of the uk , and if not problem solved.

Johnson is a famous gambler , i think he should throw the dice , and potentially solve a major smear on his premiership in the process.

I think there may very well be a referendum one way or the other by 2028 as i said to gerry.

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 03:18:58 PM
we have a border. nick saying there doesnt have to be one is as pie in the sky as you saying we need to tie ourselves to eu rules to appease northern ireland.
Come on Tom, you know very well I didn't say that. 
The point I made was that nowhere does the WTO say there MUST be a border. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 03:21:14 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/cocaine-traces-found-uk-parliament-including-near-pms-office-report-2021-12?r=US&IR=T

Traces of cocaine found in the UK Parliament, including near Boris Johnson's office: report

Dec 6, 2021, 5:47 PM

Virtually every single bank note world wide would test positive for Cocaine, what's your point?

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 03:17:49 PM
The WTO demands checks on goods as you cannot treat any nation differently so it demands a border. I don't know how to upload the PDF but given it is over a hundred pages, something tells me you won't read it anyway.
You don't need to upload it all, you just post the section that says there must be a border... If you can find it 😉 

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 04:06:04 PM
Well I don't want to sell Mays deal as to me it is still a bad deal. The best deal is being part of the Single Market.
i know mate , we should never have voted leave , but there you go.:D You even tried to anti democratically over turn the result before it was implemented , and that failed too.

do you no think after nearly seven years and counting , maybe , just maybe , folk dont agree with you?

QuoteI suspect an independent Scotland would just rejoin the EU
really? Who knew?
Mays deal solves the border issue. That is all I am saying.
..and it was rejected three times  ,and may put out on her arse , thats all im saying.
If people don't support that then I want to know what they do support.
you have been told time and again but you arent listening like most of your remaoner brethern.
No deal requires a border and I want to know what they would do to insure one isn't in place.
you have been given two solutions by me alone , you ignore it , pretend no one has told you a solution , then go on again and ask the same question about demanding solutions.

Do you not see how silly you sound?

You remoaners have lost every elections and referendum since 2015 , and still you arent listinening. Long may it continue.

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 03:57:57 PM
:D

i know boycey. Apart from understanding the assembly elects mlas under stv , i rely on your expertise to keep me on the straight and narrow.Neither does gerry , but to be fair to him he knows a wee bit more than you , which also to be fair isnt hard.
Northern ireland is part of the uk , and like the part you live in , it has this wee thing called devolution , and uses a different system to elect members than your constant whinging about fptp.

you dont know much about ireland you tell us , but can confidently predict that they wont be indy in our lifetimes?

I tell you boycey you are a bullshitter extraordinare.
one minute you hint alec slamond wasnt popualr , and wee nikky is the best who took the snpo high places , now you hang on his every word and spin his deal to be the same as mays.?

That it boycey where do i sign mate. Im convinced. Up the revolution , mays deal is just around the corner , and brexit is going to be crushed tomorrow. :D

You are on fire the day. Tell me boycey do you sell second hand cars ?
Well I don't want to sell Mays deal as to me it is still a bad deal. The best deal is being part of the Single Market. I suspect an independent Scotland would just rejoin the EU. But Salmond and Mays ideas in terms of being outside the EU are the only realistic solution for both nations. Mays deal solves the border issue. That is all I am saying. If people don't support that then I want to know what they do support. When Frost went to Brussels, he wouldn't have given away anything he could get away with. If Brexiteers think Johnsons oven ready deal is shit, then what were they expecting. No deal requires a border and I want to know what they would do to insure one isn't in place. Mays deal really was the only solution.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 03:48:06 PM
Well Stormont first minister was also DUP until he resigned so maybe you don't know what you are talking about either.

i know boycey. Apart from understanding the assembly elects mlas under stv , i rely on your expertise to keep me on the straight and narrow.
I don't know much about Stormont electoral system given I don't live in Ireland,
Neither does gerry , but to be fair to him he knows a wee bit more than you , which also to be fair isnt hard.

Quoteso I don't need to know what system Ireland uses
Northern ireland is part of the uk , and like the part you live in , it has this wee thing called devolution , and uses a different system to elect members than your constant whinging about fptp.

I just need to know Ireland isn't pushing for unification given there is too much division on it and unification of Ireland will not be possible in any of our lifetime.

you dont know much about ireland you tell us , but can confidently predict that they wont be indy in our lifetimes?

I tell you boycey you are a bullshitter extraordinare.

QuoteI also understand Mays deal very well, understand that Mays deal is what Salmond wants for Scotland
one minute you hint alec slamond wasnt popualr , and wee nikky is the best who took the snpo high places , now you hang on his every word and spin his deal to be the same as mays.?

That it boycey where do i sign mate. Im convinced. Up the revolution , mays deal is just around the corner , and brexit is going to be crushed tomorrow. :D

You are on fire the day. Tell me boycey do you sell second hand cars ?

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 03:34:48 PM
translated as gerry is a remoaner like you so you like what he says. Who knew boycey?
in offering opinions same as you and any other. If i dont agree with you , i tell you.

stormont isnt elected under fptp. This is exactly what im talking about with you and your complete ignorance.
repeating the same thing over and over doesnt make it any more right.
Well Stormont first minister was also DUP until he resigned so maybe you don't know what you are talking about either. I don't know much about Stormont electoral system given I don't live in Ireland, but at least I know that. But in any case it doesn't Change the fact I said it was Gerry who knows what he is talking about and not me so I don't need to know what system Ireland uses. I just need to know Ireland isn't pushing for unification given there is too much division on it and unification of Ireland will not be possible in any of our lifetime. I also understand Mays deal very well, understand that Mays deal is what Salmond wants for Scotland and I also know Mays deal will solve the border issue. If people don't like Mays deal they need to explain what they would do instead. WTO demands a border, so no deal isn't an opinion.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 03:34:18 PM
. Only deal makes a border disappear and a deal requires the EU to agree to it.
Another thing that makes a border within the uk disappear is irish unity , but then  for somone who thinks stormont is elected under fptp , i wont be surpried if you dont understand that either.

practice what you preach about brexiter stupidity boycey.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 03:28:21 PM
Actually Thomas, I stay out of it between you and Gerry but he actually knows what he is talking about and you don't.
translated as gerry is a remoaner like you so you like what he says. Who knew boycey?

QuoteJust because you write alot of words doesn't mean you are correct in your assessment.
in offering opinions same as you and any other. If i dont agree with you , i tell you.

QuoteThe Unionists are the main voice but the DUP is losing votes whereas the SF has kept their base so it is down to FPTP

stormont isnt elected under fptp. This is exactly what im talking about with you and your complete ignorance.

But in any case Mays deal is the solution.
repeating the same thing over and over doesnt make it any more right.

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 03:18:58 PM
we have a border. nick saying there doesnt have to be one is as pie in the sky as you saying we need to tie ourselves to eu rules to appease northern ireland.

And I am saying under no deal a border is needed under WTO. Only deal makes a border disappear and a deal requires the EU to agree to it. That is the problem with Brexiteers. They don't understand the way things are. Only what they think things are. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 03:17:00 PM
No it wasnt. We have been over this nonsense you have said many times . Im not going to keep on regurgitating the same rubbish with you over and over , with you expecting a differnt answer..
stop taliking yet more rubbish again about something you know little of. Even without brexit , everyone can see the direction of travel with northern ireland as it edges ever more closer to leaving the uk .

Unionists lost the majority in stormont in 2017 for the first time in a century , and this year if the assembly is back and running and elections happen we could se for the first time a sinn fein first minister.

The idea that northern ireland is an achillies heel that will take the rest of the uk back into the eu is laughable , or at the very least tie us in knots.

Polls have shown england will cut both scotland and the 6 counties loose before they allow either to derail brexit.

Actually Thomas, I stay out of it between you and Gerry but he actually knows what he is talking about and you don't. Just because you write alot of words doesn't mean you are correct in your assessment. The Unionists are the main voice but the DUP is losing votes whereas the SF has kept their base so it is down to FPTP and not changing attitudes in which Protestants would still vote remain for Stormonts (potential) dynamic change. But in any case Mays deal is the solution. Brexiteers fears were the EU would drag their feet and we would never be able to buy our US chappy foods. May then made it a joint agreement and committee to stop that once a solution was found and Brexiteers still didn't want that. It should be said the EU would have to align to us as well as us to them so it doesn't make sense for the EU to drag their feet, but that is Brexiteer mentality for you. I wasn't joking when I told you, you would be wise to listen to what I write. But given you are set in your ways I can only assume you believe your own hype.