Main Menu

Wot no meat!

Started by T00ts, February 11, 2022, 10:45:37 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on February 11, 2022, 11:45:14 AM
So we are all of a similar mind so far here, so where is the driver for this fad?
Bojo's wife?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

So we are all of a similar mind so far here, so where is the driver for this fad? How 'green' is the factory made vegan food? I read the other day that we might be being misled about how 'green' electric cars are or how clean either. It is all really doing my head in.

papasmurf

HallowedBrexit

Quote from: T00ts on February 11, 2022, 10:45:37 AM
I am an omnivore and the way I understand it humans are, so if someone decides to be a veggie of some sort why do they eat veggie meals made to taste like meat? I do believe that we should eat all things in moderation and we abuse the earth by the way we 'manufacture' our food. Why would they be prepared to put contrived food in their stomachs while eschewing the real thing? How can they be really sure that there won't be long term affects from eating a veggie burgher that is made to taste like a steak?

It's the woke agenda and we need to stand against it.

Barry

I am an omnivore and the way I understand it humans are, so if someone decides to be a veggie of some sort why do they eat veggie meals made to taste like meat? I do believe that we should eat all things in moderation and we abuse the earth by the way we 'manufacture' our food. Why would they be prepared to put contrived food in their stomachs while eschewing the real thing? How can they be really sure that there won't be long term affects from eating a veggie burgher that is made to taste like a steak?
I object to the words "Vegan fish" or "Vegan meat" on packaging. It is neither fish or meat inside and should be against the Trades Descriptions Act 1968 and amendments.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

How can they be really sure that there won't be long term affects from eating a veggie burgher that is made to taste like a steak?
Maintaining a sufficient intake of vitamin B12 is difficult on a vegan or vegetarian diet. (That can lead to some very serious long term effects.)

T00ts

I am an omnivore and the way I understand it humans are, so if someone decides to be a veggie of some sort why do they eat veggie meals made to taste like meat? I do believe that we should eat all things in moderation and we abuse the earth by the way we 'manufacture' our food. Why would they be prepared to put contrived food in their stomachs while eschewing the real thing? How can they be really sure that there won't be long term affects from eating a veggie burgher that is made to taste like a steak?