Is this due to Brexit?

Started by Borchester, February 18, 2022, 09:28:48 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 02:24:58 PM
I think that British politics is totally broken and the Tories are just the worst by a very long way of a pretty shabby shower.
im not british so dont care.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 02:18:02 PM
i must be colour blind.

anyhow pappy what dae ye hink?

I think that British politics is totally broken and the Tories are just the worst by a very long way of a pretty shabby shower.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 02:16:24 PM
I hadn't logged out.
i must be colour blind.

anyhow pappy what dae ye hink?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 01:53:12 PM
that was a quick log on pappy. Someone only needs to whisper tory bad and you are on here like a facking shot.:D
I hadn't logged out. 

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 02:05:25 PM
I come on here when I have five minutes Thomas and to explain certain things. Education is after all the first part of change. But really for change to really take off there has to be a purpose. The UK isn't read yet, but it soon will be.
up the revolution boycey. Power to the people.!!!!

We need a labour government , i can see it all clearly now. :D

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 01:59:38 PM
What are all you experts like yourself and pappy doing on these forums talking shite?

Get out there in the real world and start putting your expertise to good use and earn some serious cash.

Or do the brothers and sisters frown on that sort of stuff?
I come on here when I have five minutes Thomas and to explain certain things. Education is after all the first part of change. But really for change to really take off there has to be a purpose. The UK isn't read yet, but it soon will be.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 01:57:08 PM
Listen to me and you won't go wrong at all Thomas. Dancing
What are all you experts like yourself and pappy doing on these forums talking shite?

Get out there in the real world and start putting your expertise to good use and earn some serious cash.

Or do the brothers and sisters frown on that sort of stuff?

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 01:52:25 PM
With you and pappy to keep us all on the straight and narrow , how can we go wrong boycey eh?

Listen to me and you won't go wrong at all Thomas. Dancing

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 01:51:37 PM
That as well.
that was a quick log on pappy. Someone only needs to whisper tory bad and you are on here like a facking shot.:D

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 08:22:37 AM
Things are getting out of hand because we closed up the economy and there is a race to catch up. I remember saying inflation would be a repercussion of lockdowns at the time and remember discussing this with a user called Deppity Dawg (and others in other forums) and have been proven right. But at the time (not DD, he was a smart guy) everone was like, f**k inflation give me my free cash to sit at home. Well OK, but now we have expensive spuds. You can't have it both ways. And BoJo was in charge of the sinking ship so the blame should be firmly on him.
You have been proven right boycey?

By christ , this forum never ceases to amaze.

Every expert under the sun , and now our very own economist.

With you and pappy to keep us all on the straight and narrow , how can we go wrong boycey eh?

Up the revolution.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 19, 2022, 01:49:05 PM
I wouldn't say it was due to Brexit but the Conservatives incompetence in delivering it .
That as well.

Streetwalker

I wouldn't say it was due to Brexit but the Conservatives incompetence in delivering it .

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 08:20:48 AM
That is due to Brexit, the import and export of seed potatoes from Europe is banned.  (Negotiations ongoing.)
Then we should help Putin bomb them to remind them who their real friends are 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on February 18, 2022, 09:28:48 PM
I don't mind Boris getting ratarsed at the Christmas party. That is the way God meant things to be. But clearly things are getting out of hand.
Things are getting out of hand because we closed up the economy and there is a race to catch up. I remember saying inflation would be a repercussion of lockdowns at the time and remember discussing this with a user called Deppity Dawg (and others in other forums) and have been proven right. But at the time (not DD, he was a smart guy) everone was like, F@@@ inflation give me my free cash to sit at home. Well OK, but now we have expensive spuds. You can't have it both ways. And BoJo was in charge of the sinking ship so the blame should be firmly on him.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on February 18, 2022, 09:28:48 PM
I have just been in Homebase and they are selling Rocket (first earlies) seed potatoes at £2.75

That is 55p a bloody spud!

I don't mind Boris getting ratarsed at the Christmas party. That is the way God meant things to be. But clearly things are getting out of hand.
That is due to Brexit, the import and export of seed potatoes from Europe is banned.  (Negotiations ongoing.)