SKY NewsGovernment 'destroying lives' by ignoring review recommendations on vaginal mesh

Started by GBNews, February 20, 2022, 01:00:15 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

I have 2 friends who have had the misfortune to have experienced this horrendous procedure. It has not only wrecked their lives but the lives of their families too.  I hate to say it but once again it is a woman's problem to be tucked under the carpet. If they gave new mothers the care that mothers abroad receive we would not be in this position. Once again our 'wonderful' NHS sells us short.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on February 20, 2022, 05:54:56 PMI thought that were getting ready for war with the Russians
delayed another day borkie . Maybe tomorrow sleepy joe said.

Boris has had a stern word with vlad on how its just not cricket fighting on a sunday.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: News on February 20, 2022, 01:00:15 AM
Government 'destroying lives' by ignoring review recommendations on vaginal mesh

Campaigners found to have been harmed by medical products have written to the health secretary warning that government inaction is "causing pain and destroying lives" by ignoring review recommendations.

Source: Government 'destroying lives' by ignoring review recommendations on vaginal mesh

Jesus Christ, is that it? Nothing more news worthy? I thought that were getting ready for war with the Russians
Algerie Francais !

GBNews

Government 'destroying lives' by ignoring review recommendations on vaginal mesh

Campaigners found to have been harmed by medical products have written to the health secretary warning that government inaction is "causing pain and destroying lives" by ignoring review recommendations.

Source: Government 'destroying lives' by ignoring review recommendations on vaginal mesh