Scotland Gold & Silver

Started by morayloon, February 21, 2022, 12:44:45 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 21, 2022, 09:38:17 AM
To be fair Streetwalker, given they have lottery funding it is kind of the expectation to wave the Union flag. I don't know what the views of the Curlers are in regards to independence, but I am more sure than not had Scotland been represented as a nation on its own, she would also be proud to wear saltire.
boycey we are only having a wee bit of fun. Streetwalker knows england are shite , he is just happy our scottish ladies were there holding engerlunds hands under the butchers apron.

He is a crystal palace fan fack sake go easy on him. Slogging it out each week in a relegation battle , and watching engerlund get a by into the euro final at home and still lose is enough grief for a lifetime.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 21, 2022, 08:26:19 AM
Given we don't even get a frost in these parts that lasts past 9 o'clock in the morning nor snow in 9 years out of 10 and the fact the council closed the dry ski slope years ago I guess we will leave the Winter games to you North Britons .
As for flags it was your girl that proudly carried the Union flag into the arena at the start of the games so it was that flag she and her pals were representing .

Makes you proud to be British ;D

To be fair Streetwalker, given they have lottery funding it is kind of the expectation to wave the Union flag. I don't know what the views of the Curlers are in regards to independence, but I am more sure than not had Scotland been represented as a nation on its own, she would also be proud to wear saltire.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 21, 2022, 08:57:31 AM

Tend to go back to my roots for the winter Games 4 Gold 8 silver and 14 Bronze including these lovely ladies who won the Ice Hockey
good to see another of our colonial cousins who ditched westmisnter and the butchers apron. Great to see mate.

Has england ever actually won anything at sport ?. or do they always hide behind us colonials ?:D

Streetwalker

Tend to go back to my roots for the winter Games 4 Gold 8 silver and 14 Bronze including these lovely ladies who won the Ice Hockey 

Thomas

football man myself streetwalker.

:D

Streetwalker

Quote from: morayloon on February 21, 2022, 12:44:45 AM

Team Scotland to the rescue. GB: No medals at all if it weren't for these five men & five women

Given we don't even get a frost in these parts that lasts past 9 o'clock in the morning nor snow in 9 years out of 10 and the fact the council closed the dry ski slope years ago I guess we will leave the Winter games to you North Britons .
As for flags it was your girl that proudly carried the Union flag into the arena at the start of the games so it was that flag she and her pals were representing . 

Makes you proud to be British ;D

Borchester

Quote from: morayloon on February 21, 2022, 12:44:45 AM

Team Scotland to the rescue. GB: No medals at all if it weren't for these five men & five women

Splendid stuff Moray. Makes a man proud to be British
Algerie Francais !

morayloon