Can Russia be stopped?

Started by T00ts, March 01, 2022, 09:22:44 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 11:15:06 AM
Still here talking shit then! anyway, I guess you can supply everything else as well as clothes and food that will be in short supply or are you thinking of running the black market? Maybe we can send Nick as he has plenty of black-market contacts allegedly.
If you ever got on a plane ✈️ and went somewhere you might actually learn something about the countries you talk about, instead of relying on your Spying for dummies guide. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 03, 2022, 09:41:03 AM
Err - unable to make an image appear for some reason, can someone show me how -:( thanks

You're not allowed to make images appear on the internet.  You are a Russian sympathiser.  Computer says no.  🤔
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on March 02, 2022, 08:54:14 PM
I underestimate nothing nothing when it comes to Russia and it is clear your image of corruption is at kindergarten level.

This is the Russia you believe to be on the level with the U.K., drugging a mother who is distraught after her son died on the Kursk. They just drug her and take her away.

https://youtu.be/Wxo7fPvhqkI

Is that all?  How about political prisoners, including Julian Assange and Tommy Robinson?  How about putting anthrax in the tube as an experiment, and the mass experimentation on men, women and children with mRNA (that does change your DNA)?  How about selling warships to Indonesia so they can wipe out the population of East Timor?  Not to mention the Iraq war.  How about Novichok which oddly poisoned people just miles away from Porton Down, which coincidentally had Novichok in its labs?  How about Hillsborough?  How about Jimmy Savile and the BBC?  How about the ban on protest during lockdown, and increasing legislation to ban it even now?  How about the pressure on social media to block RT, which is now blocked.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 03, 2022, 11:15:11 AM
Sorry but I have enough problems Keeping warm with the fuel hikes that carnage plus British f**king stupidity over green tax has caused
That won't go down well, I was thinking of setting up stall on the beach to help the Neoliberals out after all not their fault they have caused another war and created another invasion. While commodity prices are through the roof, they will be alright they all have log burners and uncle Sam and the EU. It will be the rest of us left out in the cold. Except they forgot to notice it is them as well. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 10:36:04 AM
OK you need to select full bb links url copy and paste........sorted

Anyway your post reminds me of a missive from Pravda. :)
Thanks Cromwell - Pravda indeed! I am a TASS man through and through.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 11:15:06 AM
Still here talking shit then! anyway, I guess you can supply everything else as well as clothes and food that will be in short supply or are thinking of running the black market? Maybe we can send Nick as he has plenty of black-market contacts allegedly.
No not in to criminal activity,and not bad tempered retorts either.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 10:47:16 AM
State Pension triple lock 'must be axed' as West switches into war mode over Ukraine (msn.com)
stop being nuisance Cromwell or it will get very cold and Vlad might well get the hump, on the other hand shouldn't you and good old be out collecting warm clothes and food for the Ukrainian invasion.

Sorry but I have enough problems Keeping warm with the fuel hikes that carnage plus British fucking stupidity over green tax has caused
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 11:09:18 AM
I was actually sorting Samps image for him.

Shouldn't you be checking in with your FSB handlers to see if your posting what they want :P

As I have a wood burner and good supply of wood I won't be cold.......but you might.
Still here talking shit then! anyway, I guess you can supply everything else as well as clothes and food that will be in short supply or are you thinking of running the black market? Maybe we can send Nick as he has plenty of black-market contacts allegedly.

cromwell

State Pension triple lock 'must be axed' as West switches into war mode over Ukraine (msn.com)
stop being nuisance Cromwell or it will get very cold and Vlad might well get the hump, on the other hand shouldn't you and good old be out collecting warm clothes and food for the Ukrainian invasion.
I was actually sorting Samps image for him.

Shouldn't you be checking in with your FSB handlers to see if you're  posting what they want :P

As I have a wood burner and good supply of wood I won't be cold.......but you might.

Good old

on the other hand shouldn't you and good old be out collecting warm clothes and food for the Ukrainian invasion.

Maybe we should. And that's difference. Isn't it .

T00ts

Perhaps we all should.

Sheepy

cromwell

OK you need to select full bb links url copy and paste........sorted

Anyway your post reminds me of a missive from Pravda. :)

Sampanviking

As is usual, the maps of the combat zones put out by the MSM are next to useless and little more than another part of the propaganda effort.
The details are at best out of date if not deliberately misleading.
It is therefore my practice, as it the practice of most with a serious interest in such matters, to source maps which are as accurate as possible and produced by mapmakers with integrity.
I have found the go to site that all the serious and professional commentators are going to and this is copy of their map from last night
https://ibb.co/cvKqkYj

There are about 60.000 Ukrainian troops based in the East of the Dneiper, many of which have been there, since 2015 and effectively waging a low intensity war against the break away republics, with many other areas equally pro Russian having lived under near military occupation, since their own uprisings were crushed in 2014.
The Ukrainian forces are well equipped, well supplied and well dug in, into defenses prepared over many many years.
What we can see is that the Russians have moved a good way in along the entire Eastern border and have left numerous smaller cities surrounded and isolated.
Mariupol is effectively encircled and a large Ukrainian force is trapped inside it.

The huge Ukrainian force manning the Contact line in the Donbass is also virtually encircled, with The Russian and Militia forces having fire control over the remaining neck in and out of the cauldron.
Incidentally, when you hear the Ukrainians talk about "saboteurs" in these Eastern Regions, I think you can take it as read, that these are local pro Russian partisans associated with the local militias that were crushed in 2014.

In the North you can see that Kiev is being slowly surrounded with only the South routes open. I actually doubt the Russian army does plan to storm it and simply happy to let the civilian population drain out and head West to the EU. I think that the main purpose of forces currently surrounding Kiev is related to the events of the Russian Army group in the South.
The Southern group has broken through Ukrainian lines and is running free behind them, West and North of Kherson. I think part of the force is heading West, North of Odessa to link up with Transdinistra and isolate Odessa to its South. This will effectively make the Ukraine a land locked country.

The big story here though I think is the Northern prong of the Southern Army and Northern Army moving past Kiev, looking to cross the relatively narrow piece of territory between then, to build the mother of all encirclement's, West of the River and purposed to get the bulk of Ukrainian forces to flee West before the pincers meet.

Meanwhile of course, Ukraine is emptying into the EU at a rate of about a million people per week.
I doubt the Russians are in much of a hurry.

Err - unable to make an image appear for some reason, can someone show me how -:( thanks

Sheepy

See what I mean, now he reckons he is an international advisor on the Russians, he was no doubt there to save them from their terrible fate.