Can Russia be stopped?

Started by T00ts, March 01, 2022, 09:22:44 AM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Groo on March 15, 2022, 06:01:14 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that Russia as a Country contains more known neo-nazi's then any other nation. The fact is every Country has a far right element.

It doesn't act as an excuse to invade and murder people in a Country.
Indeed. We have neo-nazis here. Doesn't give Russian the right to invade us.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on March 15, 2022, 03:53:24 PM
They're all independent but strangely come to the same conclusion, hmmm.

What does the hmmm mean?  All the media independently said the Wu flu jumped from animals.  🤣  Hmmm.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Groo

I see Russia wants Alaska and some old Californian settlements back.

I think I may go and get some family Hazmat suits.

Scott777

The fact-check websites just expose the utter shash on the links you post.

I have a fact-checking bit of paper.  I ask it a question, and I write down the answer.  Once it's on my bit of paper, it's a fact.  It's similar to your webshites, but it works without an internet connection, so I think it's a bit better than yours.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Good old on March 15, 2022, 10:13:35 AM
There is a war all right.  Justifying it is the problem, for Putin. 

Justify in what way, and why does it matter?

Groo

Quote from: Thomas on March 15, 2022, 03:44:32 PM
ok i skimmed your article and here is the headline....

During WWII, Ukrainian nationalists saw the Nazis as liberators from Soviet oppression. Now, Russia is using that chapter to paint Ukraine as a Nazi nation

So are you implying the ukrainians neo nazis are all a figment of russian propaganda?

:D ...and yet , prior to february this year , your beloved western media , including the holier than thou bbc , were doing the same....

I'm sure I read somewhere that Russia as a Country contains more known neo-nazi's then any other nation. The fact is every Country has a far right element.

It doesn't act as an excuse to invade and murder people in a Country.

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on March 15, 2022, 05:19:10 PM
I implied nothing I posted a link so take from it what you want,there are neo nazis in every country......Scotland too,does that make all Scots Nazis?
Yes there are, but in most countries they do not get to openly form paramilitary groups that get armed by the state and used to attack minorities within that state and then become integrated as full military formations within that countries armed forces.

Unless you know of some others currently doing it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 15, 2022, 05:19:10 PM
I implied nothing I posted a link so take from it what you want,there are neo nazis in every country......Scotland too,does that make all Scots Nazis?
I really wouldn't make excuses for it; you never know who might be listening Grandad.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

During WWII, Ukrainian nationalists saw the Nazis as liberators from Soviet oppression. Now, Russia is using that chapter to paint Ukraine as a Nazi nation

So are you implying the ukrainians neo nazis are all a figment of russian propaganda?

:D ...and yet , prior to february this year , your beloved western media , including the holier than thou bbc , were doing the same....

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sampanviking

No, I'm just not sucked in by your Tinfoil hat. The fact-check websites just expose the utter shash on the links you post.

can't wait for the link exposing Marina Ovsyannikova as a fake, that it was all staged by Ukraine. 😂

https://youtu.be/XAnEvwQBA7M
How about Trendy Liberal Media type does virtual signal, of interest only to other trendy liberal media types.
Impact on War - none
Impact on Diplomacy - none
Impact on Humanitarian relief - none
Impact on Trendy Liberal types sense of self importance - immeasurable.

The most amazing thing, other than the utter infantile tone of the media and political class, in respect of the war, has been how nominally conservative people have all got caught up in the biggest exercise of Woke Cancel Culture to date, to whit the nation exhibiting the grace and dignity of a spoilt 5 year old in demanding the cancellation of a complete country and its culture.
Still these are our official values these days and so if you believe they are values worth fighting for....

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on March 15, 2022, 03:42:01 PM
What like julian assange?

Im confused though cromwell , i thought the nasty russia was a totalitarian state that didnt allow war protest , and imagine my confusion when we see a normal russian person protesting live on tv about war.
And imagine your confusion if you got on to tv news site here in the uk and did that and were only arrested perhaps done for trespass but then went to moscow did the same held incommunicado and faced years in prison.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on March 15, 2022, 04:35:53 PM
Now, now no trying to cover up the facts again. Nobody has said she is fake, unless of course you have been putting in your magic fact checker.
It's pointless unless you actually read what's posted!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

No and they ain't a figment of the imagination either.

Sheepy

No, I'm just not sucked in by your Tinfoil hat. The fact-check websites just expose the utter shash on the links you post.

can't wait for the link exposing Marina Ovsyannikova as a fake, that it was all staged by Ukraine. 😂

Now, now no trying to cover up the facts again. Nobody has said she is fake, unless of course you have been putting in your magic fact checker. 

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on March 13, 2022, 06:08:00 PM
Nick has a fact checking website, which has a direct hotline to God, so it must be right.  🤣

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.