Why so inefficient?

Started by T00ts, March 17, 2022, 04:15:21 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on March 17, 2022, 04:15:21 PM
Why is it that no matter what I endeavour to do I am almost always thwarted by inefficiency. I really don't enjoy moaning but once again the best laid plans this week have been derailed because some young lady in an office didn't do her job.

The result for me has meant incomplete plans, several phone calls to try to correct the error and now once again I am waiting for a faceless wonder to email me with an update and hopefully a completed package. They took my money quickly enough. Is it a national malaise? I despair.

So you don't have a plan B ?

Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Why is it that no matter what I endeavour to do I am almost always thwarted by inefficiency. I really don't enjoy moaning but once again the best laid plans this week have been derailed because some young lady in an office didn't do her job.

The result for me has meant incomplete plans, several phone calls to try to correct the error and now once again I am waiting for a faceless wonder to email me with an update and hopefully a completed package. They took my money quickly enough. Is it a national malaise? I despair.