Tomorrow is a big day.

Started by T00ts, March 26, 2022, 09:26:06 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on March 26, 2022, 09:26:06 AM
While the news is so awful it is hoped that tomorrow isn't lost in the chaos. Firstly once again the clock leaps forward one hour, but it's Mothering Sunday. All mothers should have a lie in on this special day but I suspect date was set for tomorrow without any thought of the clocks and the impact on mothers. Why is that?

Anyway a reminder to all  - Mothering Sunday means, a lie in, breakfast in bed, lunch out, flowers, chocs and a leisurely day without chores, without any kind of ball game on TV and constant compliments not only from her children but also from the man in her life who made her a mother to start with.

So get organised!
Nope

It means staggering out of bed with the makings of a decent hangover from the pub the night before, to hell with daylight saving and off for a greasy fryup.

Well it did this year.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on March 26, 2022, 12:05:30 PM
My Mothering Sunday is looking fair to middlin'. I have one daughter aiming for the French Alps as I write having given me their yellow Labrador in mid moult to house while they are away. If ever there was a reason for outdoor kennelling this is it. He's a nice enough dog and biddable but he can't stop depositing hair all over me and my house. My vacuum cleaner is complaining. He is also epileptic and his meds have made him fat.

Daughter no.2 has just called to say she has water dripping through her hall ceiling with her husband working and a toddler who got up too early today. Oh well ....!! Life is such fun!

:)
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on March 26, 2022, 11:18:51 AM
:):)

Herself is in hospital having her insides sorted out. Last week I walked into the ward and handed round some Magnum ice creams to the other patients. Madam said that was a nice idea and that I should carry on. So for the past week I have been hauling industrial quantities of sweets up to the hospital. I have not handed out so much chocolate to so many women with so little result since I was 18.
Steady on mate your giving the rest of us a bad name .

Me , Im leaving the lads to do their duty and will heading for the golf course , a few beers and by the time I get home I hope er indoors  has been fed and watered and I can put my feet up . I'll have the right hump if I have to start cooking a roast dinner . 

cromwell

Herself is in hospital having her insides sorted out. Last week I walked into the ward and handed round some Magnum ice creams to the other patients. Madam said that was a nice idea and that I should carry on. So for the past week I have been hauling industrial quantities of sweets up to the hospital. I have not handed out so much chocolate to so many women with so little result since I was 18.
Carry on Borky,sterling job.
Your outfit is very fetching.  :D :P
https://youtu.be/8625fsv5mIE
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing 

T00ts

My Mothering Sunday is looking fair to middlin'. I have one daughter aiming for the French Alps as I write having given me their yellow Labrador in mid moult to house while they are away. If ever there was a reason for outdoor kennelling this is it. He's a nice enough dog and biddable but he can't stop depositing hair all over me and my house. My vacuum cleaner is complaining. He is also epileptic and his meds have made him fat. 

Daughter no.2 has just called to say she has water dripping through her hall ceiling with her husband working and a toddler who got up too early today. Oh well ....!! Life is such fun!

T00ts

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on March 26, 2022, 10:58:21 AM
So a normal day then  :P :D

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on March 26, 2022, 09:26:06 AM
While the news is so awful it is hoped that tomorrow isn't lost in the chaos. Firstly once again the clock leaps forward one hour, but it's Mothering Sunday. All mothers should have a lie in on this special day but I suspect date was set for tomorrow without any thought of the clocks and the impact on mothers. Why is that?

Anyway a reminder to all  - Mothering Sunday means, a lie in, breakfast in bed, lunch out, flowers, chocs and a leisurely day without chores, without any kind of ball game on TV and constant compliments not only from her children but also from the man in her life who made her a mother to start with.

So get organised!
So a normal day then  :P :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

So get organised!