Looks like the end of sanctions

Started by Borchester, March 31, 2022, 10:54:26 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

I won't be upset if Putin eventually frazzles in a conflagration of his own gas BUT I don't understand why he's being accused of blackmail for making threats to cut of supplies against people who are applying sanctions against him anyway. 

There's not been much chivalry in wars since 1900, so why's tit for tat now thought unfair...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on March 31, 2022, 10:54:26 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

If the West (and anyone else) starts buying oil and gas in roubles, then pretty soon the Russian currency will be back to its pre invasion strength.

It has to be said that Putin might be a nasty little shit, but if he ever decided to stop being a commie c*nt, he would find ample scope for his talents in the free world's money markets
Well i think everyone knows sanctions rarely if ever work on their intended target , and are nothing more than a pr stunt to make it seem our american overlords are punishing transgressors against thier world order.

When you read reports though of how sleepy joe was continuing to buy millions of barrels off russian oil , and the europeans oil and gas , so much so after the ukrainian invasion the amount being bought by the europeans went through the roof , then you realise they arent even trying half heartedly .

I was reading there online the yanks are even re labelling russian fertiliser and other imports to get over thier own facking sanctions.

Yesterday i watched a yank video of this american guy mocking the germans and wider eurocrats regarding the gas situation , and how stupid they are , that evenif the yanks sold europe all the LNG they had , they had no where to store it and places like spain who have the storage  , there is no pipes for them to pipe it to germany .

So all in all, from what im reading , they have tried to pull the rug from under the russians and literally shot themselves in both feet.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

If the West (and anyone else) starts buying oil and gas in roubles, then pretty soon the Russian currency will be back to its pre invasion strength.

It has to be said that Putin might be a nasty little shit, but if he ever decided to stop being a commie C@@@, he would find ample scope for his talents in the free world's money markets
Algerie Francais !