Main Menu

God bless the NHS!!!!

Started by Borchester, April 02, 2022, 11:03:44 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on April 02, 2022, 11:03:44 AM
Some folk might say they are a bunch of bureaucratic mechanics scarcely fit to count the toes on a corpse, which is true. But Madam has been in hospital for the last ten days having her stomach ulcers treated and she has just rung to say that she has eaten like a horse, excreted like one and will be home tomorrow.

Huzzah!!!
I'll add my best wishes too.

As I said to the consultant who sorted out my emergency eye surgery when the cataract op went wrong, I have nothing but praise for every single member of the clinical staff in the building. Because I used to wear a white lab coat and be one of their gophers. So I've seen both sides.

My problem is the non clinical staff, and the clinical ones, and god help us non clinical ones now paid to be mismanagers.

I hope they've sorted the problems out.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Some folk might say they are a bunch of bureaucratic mechanics scarcely fit to count the toes on a corpse, which is true. But Madam has been in hospital for the last ten days having her stomach ulcers treated and she has just rung to say that she has eaten like a horse, excreted like one and will be home tomorrow.

Huzzah!!!
Good news borkie . I did wonder why you were feeling a wee bit grumpy and threatening to run me down on your mobility scooter the other day. :D

At first i thought you had been reading about ron and reg again , but now i see you were worried about your dear wife.

Great stuff , and i hope she is feeling much better.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on April 02, 2022, 11:41:44 AM
That's great news.

I know.

Thanks Toots  Dancing Dancing 

Those wretched Dancing  Dancing need at least one space between them otherwise when you hit the post button they revert to the words! T00ts
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Huzzah!!!
That's great news. 

Borchester

Huzzah!!!
Algerie Francais !