Main Menu

Mrs Rishi non dom?

Started by T00ts, April 07, 2022, 01:29:43 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on April 08, 2022, 10:56:21 PM
Cobblers,I've always said good luck to the rich if they've earned it legally and pay their dues
Not just the poor but ordinary people pay the majority relative to their earnings,there are more taxes than income.
Also 1 to 2% is not a sgnificant amount,what percentage with the money evade taxes.
Relative tax contributions, what's that worth to anyone?
she has got every penny she owns legally and has paid what she is legally due to pay. So what's your problem?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on April 08, 2022, 10:34:21 PM
Absolute tosh. You quote me where I've said the majority are benefit cheats? I've always said a significant amount, which when arguing with the short blue pasty I've quoted figures of 1 to 2 percent.

Little people pay sod all tax: the top 10% earners pay 80% plus into the coffers so don't play that card.

Everyone attacks the rich, but they're rich because either they or someone in their family worked hard / fought better / outsmarted someone else. If you resent that then you have the problem.

The rich pay astronomically more tax than the poor so stop with the rhetoric.
Cobblers,I've always said good luck to the rich if they've earned it legally and pay their dues
Not just the poor but ordinary people pay the majority relative to their earnings,there are more taxes than income.
Also 1 to 2% is not a sgnificant amount,what percentage with the money evade taxes.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on April 08, 2022, 08:28:39 PM
Which you always maintain are the majority,[highlight]only little people pay taxes[/highlight],the fact she isn't cheating is an anomaly created by a skewed system to benefit (see what I did there) people who have more money than they know what to do with.
Absolute tosh. You quote me where I've said the majority are benefit cheats? I've always said a significant amount, which when arguing with the short blue pasty I've quoted figures of 1 to 2 percent. 

Little people pay sod all tax: the top 10% earners pay 80% plus into the coffers so don't play that card. 

Everyone attacks the rich, but they're rich because either they or someone in their family worked hard / fought better / outsmarted someone else. If you resent that then you have the problem. 

The rich pay astronomically more tax than the poor so stop with the rhetoric. 

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on April 08, 2022, 09:43:44 PM
The UK will soon be begging to return to membership in all but name Cromwell. Haven't you seen the pieces move the past month?

As for Russian Nazis, there are nationalists in Russia which is why Navalny is popular to some extent there but so what? You would know if you cared to find out that Nazi sympathisers don't get an easy right there. It is very ironic the West seem keen on get in bed with far right politicians if that means control of Russian oil and gas which explains why they fixed him up and packed him back but denounce such people like Tommy Robinson who is no worse. But if you understood Russian history you would know Russia isn't far right but far left anyway. Putin doesn't align his political affliction with Hitler but Stalin.
I think you mean ride,so you haven't looked at that thread and seen the Russian soldier or one of Putins most trusted with Nazi insignia.

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on April 08, 2022, 09:29:03 PM
I wasn't screaming,you have a vivid imagination,and now it's down to brexit.....typical that because you don't like the result of a referendum you throw out crap.

Who was going to respect the referendum result,not that you'd care screaming because you lost.

btw with reference to the other thread and Nazis worked that out yet?
The UK will soon be begging to return to membership in all but name Cromwell. Haven't you seen the pieces move the past month? 

As for Russian Nazis, there are nationalists in Russia which is why Navalny is popular to some extent there but so what? You would know if you cared to find out that Nazi sympathisers don't get an easy right there. It is very ironic the West seem keen on get in bed with far right politicians if that means control of Russian oil and gas which explains why they fixed him up and packed him back but denounce such people like Tommy Robinson who is no worse. But if you understood Russian history you would know Russia isn't far right but far left anyway. Putin doesn't align his political affliction with Hitler but Stalin. 

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on April 08, 2022, 09:06:33 PM
You need not worry Cromwell because she is now going to pay the tax. So all your screaming just now was for nothing. But at the same time Billionaires based in the UK will still be paying no tax and you will be none of the wiser because they aren't the Exchequers wife but grease the palms of the Tories party. You and your likeminded Tory stooges will still no doubt bow down to the clown Johnson because he delivered on this "so called Brexit" and he will not address the loophole you have a problem with for this one person because the Tories are the party of low taxes, sleaze and corruption. Which then makes me go full circle on why people have an issue with the person who exploits the system and not the person who  creates the system to begin with. It is every single persons right to pay the least amount of tax possible and your duty as a voter to elect a party who will make sure those who can pay more in tax do. Vote Tories, vote loopholes. It is that simple.
I wasn't screaming,you have a vivid imagination,and now it's down to brexit.....typical that because you don't like the result of a referendum you throw out crap.

Who was going to respect the referendum result,not that you'd care screaming because you lost.

btw with reference to the other thread and Nazis worked that out yet?

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on April 08, 2022, 08:54:14 PM
Why would I worry?
What has this to do with the way people vote?
Ivevoted mainly or occasionally for all three parties,so what doesn't mean I endorse everything does it?
You need not worry Cromwell because she is now going to pay the tax. So all your screaming just now was for nothing. But at the same time Billionaires based in the UK will still be paying no tax and you will be none of the wiser because they aren't the Exchequers wife but grease the palms of the Tories party. You and your likeminded Tory stooges will still no doubt bow down to the clown Johnson because he delivered on this "so called Brexit" and he will not address the loophole you have a problem with for this one person because the Tories are the party of low taxes, sleaze and corruption. Which then makes me go full circle on why people have an issue with the person who exploits the system and not the person who  creates the system to begin with. It is every single persons right to pay the least amount of tax possible and your duty as a voter to elect a party who will make sure those who can pay more in tax do. Vote Tories, vote loopholes. It is that simple.

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on April 08, 2022, 08:47:12 PM
You need not worry Cromwell. She is now going to pay the tax, despite the earnings coming from India. Although I guess those who scream the loudest are all Tory voters anyway and none have the foresight to change their vote in any case. If she is exploiting a loophole, then have you wondered why that loophole exists in the first place. I doubt it has anything to do with Sunaks marriage and everything to do with helping out the donors.
Why would I worry?
What has this to do with the way people vote?
Ivevoted mainly or occasionally for all three parties,so what doesn't mean I endorse everything does it?

Borchester

Apparently Mrs Rishi has agreed to pay UK income tax on her overseas investments.

Christ knows why. It is not as though the sniveling weasels who are hounding her will have the basic decency to say thanks. She must really want to see her old man in No 11

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61045825
Algerie Francais !

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on April 08, 2022, 08:28:39 PM
Which you always maintain are the majority,only little people pay taxes,the fact she isn't cheating is an anomaly created by a skewed system to benefit (see what I did there) people who have more money than they know what to do with.

You need not worry Cromwell. She is now going to pay the tax, despite the earnings coming from India. Although I guess those who scream the loudest are all Tory voters anyway and none have the foresight to change their vote in any case. If she is exploiting a loophole, then have you wondered why that loophole exists in the first place. I doubt it has anything to do with Sunaks marriage and everything to do with helping out the donors.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on April 08, 2022, 08:10:07 PM
I'm only concerned with benefit cheats, and she's not cheating. She is paying in £30k based on zero earnings, do again, how are we paying for her?
Which you always maintain are the majority,only little people pay taxes,the fact she isn't cheating is an anomaly created by a skewed system to benefit (see what I did there) people who have more money than they know what to do with.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on April 08, 2022, 07:53:01 PM
Is that like not sweating over people on benefits then?
I'm only concerned with benefit cheats, and she's not cheating. She is paying in £30k based on zero earnings, do again, how are we paying for her?

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on April 08, 2022, 07:42:53 PM
She is not adding any additional costs to no 11, or at least nothing worth getting in a sweat over.
Is that like not sweating over people on benefits then?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on April 08, 2022, 07:15:06 PM
Who pays for no 11 and all the associated costs.....we do,if you are in a position one step away from PM you and your family are either UK citizens or not....if no you should be barred from the job completely.

The comparison to people on benefits is valid (most who work as well but you never acknowledge that) who you regularly slag off for their big tv and sky but find no problem here.
She is not adding any additional costs to no 11, or at least nothing worth getting in a sweat over.

B0ycey

I do hate it when people blame the person and not the loophole. In my opinion it is every single persons civic right to pay the absolute minimum tax possible you can. And it is up to the government and defacto voter to ensure those who can afford to pay more do pay more. If you keep on electing Tories, you will always get these kind of problems. The Tories boast they are the party of tax cutting. So now Sunaks wife has been caught out doing what every other person would do in the same position and somehow she is in the wrong when that is what the Tories have been known for doing since before I was born? Well how about electing a better political party that would close the loophole she exploited guys? I wonder, has anyone thought of that?