What now?

Started by Good old, April 12, 2022, 02:05:46 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on April 13, 2022, 09:31:54 AM
The police wouldn't issue anything. They don't for FPNs. But yes I do know why the fine was issued. Attending a birthday party on the 19th June 2020 in the Cabinet Room of Downing Street.
So he went to a room in his own house!! How shocking. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on April 13, 2022, 09:16:16 AM
Do you know what the fine has been issued for? Cause as far as I know the police haven't said anything.
The police wouldn't issue anything. They don't for FPNs. But yes I do know why the fine was issued. Attending a birthday party on the 19th June 2020 in the Cabinet Room of Downing Street.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on April 13, 2022, 08:27:53 AM
When have I ever supported the invasion of the Iraq War Nick? I am its biggest critic!

Also I am not saying what Johnson did is at the same level of what Blair did, what I am saying in Johnson should resign over this because he set the rules we all had to follow and broke them. I don't buy this nonsense that he thought he wasn't breaking the rules because ultimately he made them so if he didn't know what the rules were then who else would? There isn't exactly a replacement in the Tories for Johnson so in that sense I don't care what he does. All I know is that people either don't turnout and vote or they will protest vote Labour (or more likely Lib Dems) if Johnson clings on. So Johnson is toxic right now and that comes in handy for Starmer in a few years time.
Do you know what the fine has been issued for? Cause as far as I know the police haven't said anything. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on April 13, 2022, 12:12:46 AM
But starting an illegal war and totally destabilising a region, resulting in worldwide terrorism is ok then is it?
When have I ever supported the invasion of the Iraq War Nick? I am its biggest critic!

Also I am not saying what Johnson did is at the same level of what Blair did, what I am saying in Johnson should resign over this because he set the rules we all had to follow and broke them. I don't buy this nonsense that he thought he wasn't breaking the rules because ultimately he made them so if he didn't know what the rules were then who else would? There isn't exactly a replacement in the Tories for Johnson so in that sense I don't care what he does. All I know is that people either don't turnout and vote or they will protest vote Labour (or more likely Lib Dems) if Johnson clings on. So Johnson is toxic right now and that comes in handy for Starmer in a few years time.

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on April 13, 2022, 01:32:07 AM
Well compared to the as yet untried but still imo war criminal Bliar small beer if you'll excuse the pun but it does matter.

Boris is just one in a long road of liars crooks and self serving tossers.

It matters not least for those who lost loved ones and unable to see them and those penalised much harsher for breaking the rules.

It matters because there is a crisis of confidence in our political system,the law and those that enforce it a majority brought low by the actions of a few.

If this passes we might as well accept the banana republic we are becoming, that minor corruption have the nelson eye turned to it and see more and major become the norm.

Should we accept petty crime as the norm? why prosecute the purse snatcher or shop lifter do you think those that broke those rules better than them,they're not but are much much worse in that they formulate the rules and laws and if are to be seen above them then we as a society are lost.
As I have replied to JoG ,yes it would matter had there been a party . That Johnson is a liar and a self serving tosser is not the point ,nor is  that people suffered to varying degrees during the pandemic . Those issues will be addressed in good time .

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on April 13, 2022, 01:31:00 AM
Well, I am.

it is NOT that this asshole chose to have a few drinks

It is that he did so while ordering the rest of us to remain under house arrest

In WALES D*ckHe*d Drakeford made it a crime to cross the border to go to work and a crime to shop for clean pyjamas for a child lying in his own filth and blood in the A and E department.

Both ENGLISH AND WELSH bastards made it a crime to go to buy a haircut, the welsh f**ker made it a f**king crime to go and buy the equipment to do your own haircut.

In the end i drove across the border into England, bought fifty bottles of cheap cider and fifty bottles of cheap high strength lager at between one pound 99 and two pounds thirty at a Clevedon LIDL instead of Dickford's Welsh Minimum Price of five pounds, bought the hairdressing kit in Clevedon's B&M bargains and then set off home via the organic farm where i purchased a litre of organic unpasturised milk and a litre of organic unpasturised milkshake.

I bought those last two because the chief welsh copper Tw** had only that week been forced to eat humble pie and refund a hundred fixed penalty notices issued by his gestapo to motorists who drove twenty five miles to buy unpasteurised milk from a farm near llanelli. Or some place with lots of Lls

The welsh Health Minister's Stand in - a woman given the job because the mincing black fuckwit actually handed the title of health minister was forced to admit he was a total f**king wankspangle and had no competence whatsoever, but his pal Dickfrd, instead of sacking him as he should have, left him in post and got someone else in at the same salary to be his aide an actually DO the f**king job reprimanded the chief constable for allowing his officers to issue a hundred fixed penalty notices when the regulations made it ABSOLUTELY CRYSTAL CLEAR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WAS FULLY LEGALLY ENTITLED TO DRIVE AS FAR AS THEY LIKED TO BUY MILK

BUT I was forced to drink alone in my house under house arrest. Well, I did sell off about a third of my swag at a profit to neighbours and friends to recover the cost of the diesel

FACT: the LYING SHITHEAD lied through his f**king teeth that he had done no wrong KNOWING he had been had bang to rights. And his f**king pals in the welsh assembly drank themselves stupid inside the assembly at a party at a time when D*ckHe*d drakeford AND boris the clown had BOTH ordered the f**king pubs shut.

If these bastards are not taken out and thrown in the f**king thames - r Cardiff Bay for the welsh lawbreakers - then there is no law and no justice
You clearly had the worst of the restrictions JoG being on the border . My beer run was a two minute walk ,sorry excersise up the road to Ali's mini market .
I would totally agree with your take on it had it actually had been a party . Nothing reported has actually sugested it was anything more than having a cake  in the middle of the afternoon at their place of work .  What it seems actually tipped  the scales of justice on the side of a £200 fine was that the Mrs turned up and sang happy birthday .

Ive never heard of anyone getting the bullet for that . 

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on April 13, 2022, 01:32:07 AM
Well compared to the as yet untried but still imo war criminal Bliar small beer if you'll excuse the pun but it does matter.

It matters not least for those who lost loved ones and unable to see them and those penalised much harsher for breaking the rules.

It matters because there is a crisis of confidence in our political system,the law and those that enforce it a majority brought low by the actions of a few.

If this passes we might as well accept the banana republic we are becoming, that minor corruption have the nelson eye turned to it and see more and major become the norm.

Should we accept petty crime as the norm? why prosecute the purse snatcher or shop lifter do you think those that broke those rules better than them,they're not but are much much worse in that they formulate the rules and laws and if are to be seen above them then we as a society are lost.

yes, I omitted the cases of three friends whose cancers caused their deaths during this "pox orbi" who were left to die untreated out of my last post.

but they too are a reason why these buggers should be whipped naked through the streets of Aberdeen.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 12, 2022, 09:50:45 PM
I just can't get annoyed with people having a few drinks in the garden B0ycey . We knew not to visit granny or elderly parents but for our sanity I think quite a few of us had a sneaky pint or two with our pals round each others back yards .

I think Ive made clear my stance , Im not looking for anyone to quit their job over a glass of wine .

If this passes we might as well accept the banana republic we are becoming, that minor corruption have the nelson eye turned to it and see more and major become the norm.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

I just can't get annoyed with people having a few drinks in the garden B0ycey . We knew not to visit granny or elderly parents but for our sanity I think quite a few of us had a sneaky pint or two with our pals round each others back yards .

I think Ive made clear my stance , Im not looking for anyone to quit their job over a glass of wine .
Well, I am.

it is NOT that this asshole chose to have a few drinks

It is that he did so while ordering the rest of us to remain under house arrest

In WALES D*ckHe*d Drakeford made it a crime to cross the border to go to work and a crime to shop for clean pyjamas for a child lying in his own filth and blood in the A and E department.

Both ENGLISH AND WELSH bastards made it a crime to go to buy a haircut, the welsh f**ker made it a f**king crime to go and buy the equipment to do your own haircut.

In the end i drove across the border into England, bought fifty bottles of cheap cider and fifty bottles of cheap high strength lager at between one pound 99 and two pounds thirty at a Clevedon LIDL instead of Dickford's Welsh Minimum Price of five pounds, bought the hairdressing kit in Clevedon's B&M bargains and then set off home via the organic farm where i purchased a litre of organic unpasturised milk and a litre of organic unpasturised milkshake.

I bought those last two because the chief welsh copper Tw** had only that week been forced to eat humble pie and refund a hundred fixed penalty notices issued by his gestapo to motorists who drove twenty five miles to buy unpasteurised milk from a farm near llanelli. Or some place with lots of Lls

The welsh Health Minister's Stand in - a woman given the job because the mincing black fuckwit actually handed the title of health minister was forced to admit he was a total f**king wankspangle and had no competence whatsoever, but his pal Dickfrd, instead of sacking him as he should have, left him in post and got someone else in at the same salary to be his aide an actually DO the f**king job reprimanded the chief constable for allowing his officers to issue a hundred fixed penalty notices when the regulations made it ABSOLUTELY CRYSTAL CLEAR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WAS FULLY LEGALLY ENTITLED TO DRIVE AS FAR AS THEY LIKED TO BUY MILK

BUT I was forced to drink alone in my house under house arrest. Well, I did sell off about a third of my swag at a profit to neighbours and friends to recover the cost of the diesel

FACT: the LYING SHITHEAD lied through his f**king teeth that he had done no wrong KNOWING he had been had bang to rights. And his f**king pals in the welsh assembly drank themselves stupid inside the assembly at a party at a time when D*ckHe*d drakeford AND boris the clown had BOTH ordered the f**king pubs shut.

If these bastards are not taken out and thrown in the f**king thames - r Cardiff Bay for the welsh lawbreakers - then there is no law and no justice

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on April 12, 2022, 08:36:26 PM
I suspect it isn't the biggest breach though SW, but the one that was completed first (or is it second). There was a few parties that most definitely were a party though. The invited one for drinks in the sun, the Christmas do, the one with the suitcase of wine, the one with the broken swing, and Cummings leaving do at Carries place are parties no question. This story still has legs to run but Sunak seems unlucky here in my opinion given it wasn't like this was a premeditated event but one he came across to wish Boris happy birthday and Carrie brought the cake.

As for BoJo, he should resign but given there is no standout replacement, what does it matter. We have a clown and the alternative are donkey's.
But starting an illegal war and totally destabilising a region, resulting in worldwide terrorism is ok then is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey on April 12, 2022, 09:55:29 PM
Meh, to be fair SW, you weren't the guy making up the rules. The clown should resign but given there isn't really a replacement I would rather he just stay on until the electorate vote him out in a few years time I guess.
The problem is there is nobody else to vote for . Maybe come the election though the world will be a different place and there will be a new kid in town . 

B0ycey

Meh, to be fair SW, you weren't the guy making up the rules. The clown should resign but given there isn't really a replacement I would rather he just stay on until the electorate vote him out in a few years time I guess. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey on April 12, 2022, 09:12:09 PM
In many ways I agree. But like every crime, time shouldn't matter. I just think that this event maybe wasn't really worth the investigation given it wasn't really an event but someone turning up with cake that shouldn't have. Even so can we at least agree the invites for drinks in the sun was a piss take at a time we were all told that visiting our gran would result in imminent death for everyone. And given BoJo did turn up for that, he must have known that it was a party and as such should have resigned over that if nothing else. Or do we seriously need to wait six months before the fines are issued on that to see any resignations?
I just cant get annoyed with people having a few drinks in the garden B0ycey . We knew not to visit granny or elderly parents but for our sanity I think quite a few of us had a sneaky pint or two with our pals round each others back yards .

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 12, 2022, 08:56:22 PM
Well if thats the case ( there were propper parties) then plod should be investigating them and not for what I can see were at worst a bit of down time after work with people they had been working with all day . 

For me the the time has past , someone in the Met should have had the balls to nick them on the way out , its not as if they had anything better to do . Would have saved a lot of time and money which now just doesnt warrent the fines .
In many ways I agree. But like every crime, time shouldn't matter. I just think that this event maybe wasn't really worth the investigation given it wasn't really an event but someone turning up with cake that shouldn't have. Even so can we at least agree the invites for drinks in the sun was a piss take at a time we were all told that visiting our gran would result in imminent death for everyone. And given BoJo did turn up for that, he must have known that it was a party and as such should have resigned over that if nothing else. Or do we seriously need to wait six months before the fines are issued on that to see any resignations?

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey on April 12, 2022, 08:36:26 PM
I suspect it isn't the biggest breach though SW, but the one that was completed first (or is it second). There was a few parties that most definitely were a party though. The invited one for drinks in the sun, the Christmas do, the one with the suitcase of wine, the one with the broken swing, and Cummings leaving do at Carries place are parties no question. This story still has legs to run but Sunak seems unlucky here in my opinion given it wasn't like this was a premeditated event but one he came across to wish Boris happy birthday and Carrie brought the cake.

As for BoJo, he should resign but given there is no standout replacement, what does it matter. We have a clown and the alternative are donkey's.
Well if thats the case ( there were propper parties) then plod should be investigating them and not for what I can see were at worst a bit of down time after work with people they had been working with all day .  

For me the the time has past , someone in the Met should have had the balls to nick them on the way out , its not as if they had anything better to do . Would have saved a lot of time and money which now just doesnt warrent the fines .