Monkeypox is DEFINITELY nothing to do with vaccines, so shut up.

Started by Scott777, May 20, 2022, 01:01:24 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Tedros whosisname of the W.H.O. decided to overrule his own panel and declare this a worldwide emergency.
All he really needs to do is to tell men to stop have orgies and sex with other men. As Eamon Holmes said to a Doctor on GB news this morning:
"Stop scaring the bejasus out of the rest of us".

There are lots of people out there who are loving this, how they love a crisis!

† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 08, 2022, 09:04:31 AM
Talk TV would give airtime to me if I said I'd been shagged by monkeys, aliens

Well John, if a PCR test says you did, ....  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 07, 2022, 11:03:02 PM
It's brilliant news.  Cases are increasing, and 'health officials' have declared it a notifiable disease.  But how strange they have a 'patient' on TalkTV who was told he had it, but mysteriously didn't have the normal symptoms for monkeypox.  How very odd.  It's almost as if he didn't really have it, but had a PCR test.  😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVtW6Hn-68

Talk TV would give airtime to me if I said I'd been shagged by monkeys, aliens, or indeed pretty much anything that still had a pulse, and even more so if I swore it didn't.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

It's brilliant news.  Cases are increasing, and 'health officials' have declared it a notifiable disease.  But how strange they have a 'patient' on TalkTV who was told he had it, but mysteriously didn't have the normal symptoms for monkeypox.  How very odd.  It's almost as if he didn't really have it, but had a PCR test.  😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVtW6Hn-68
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on May 25, 2022, 04:26:23 PM
Discussing this topic, is, according to the MSM now homophobic and racist.
This is because the majority of carriers present at sexual (bad) health clinics and they are brown men who like to have sex with other men.
So sue me.
Hence my earlier comment asking about ethnicity etc.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Discussing this topic, is, according to the MSM now homophobic and racist.
This is because the majority of carriers present at sexual (bad) health clinics and they are brown men who like to have sex with other men.
So sue me.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on May 24, 2022, 10:03:17 PM
Covid mark 35 indeed, although perhaps with a different agenda.  I can't answer your question, but I expect the first cases were men coming from Africa.  However, the newer cases may very well not be.  Why do you ask?

Because I know about the Rwandan Mountain Gorillas.

And the Government are already initialising project bullshit to attempt to conceal the importance of highlighting the ways those infected became infected.

It does explain mendacity in politicians though. An outbreak of the porkypox ...

Ok the problem now is the pox is in the "human" gene pool. Where it has no business being.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on May 23, 2022, 10:17:40 PM
Perhaps you could point us towards the monkeypox isolation law, in a link.

Compulsory monkeypox quarantine in Belgium, just for testing positive.  Not here yet, but give it time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10841885/Doctors-warn-significant-rise-UK-monkeypox-cases-surge-two-three-weeks.html

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 24, 2022, 06:34:51 PM
What is the ethnicity, origin and sex of the current sufferers of this COVID Mark 35 ?

Covid mark 35 indeed, although perhaps with a different agenda.  I can't answer your question, but I expect the first cases were men coming from Africa.  However, the newer cases may very well not be.  Why do you ask?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on May 24, 2022, 03:47:56 PM
According to Euronews:

"The NHS has issued a warning that the disease can be caught by eating the meat of an infected animal that has not been cooked thoroughly. The health service has cautioned that the virus can also be transmitted by touching the products of an infected animal."

"However, WHO's Europe regional director Hans Kluge has warned that "as we enter the summer season... with mass gatherings, festivals and parties, I am concerned that transmission could accelerate.""

"The UK, where the outbreak was first identified, currently has 57 confirmed cases of monkeypox so far. On Monday, the first case of the virus was detected in Scotland."

As I say, what a coincidence it's the UK with the first cases, and the place with mass vaccination with, errrr, attenuated chimp viruses.  And I wonder if there is a golden opportunity to cause food shortages, all for our protection, of course.
I'm sure the NHS has. However I have a question

What is the ethnicity, origin and sex of the current sufferers of this COVID Mark 35 ?

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on May 24, 2022, 05:10:50 PM
Most new cases are being discovered in STD clinics where gay or bisexual men present with "spotted dick".
Choose your lifestyle and pay the price.

I guess, don't buy spotted dick for presents.  Stick to socks.   😁

Barry

Most new cases are being discovered in STD clinics where gay or bisexual men present with "spotted dick".
Choose your lifestyle and pay the price. 
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

According to Euronews:

"The NHS has issued a warning that the disease can be caught by eating the meat of an infected animal that has not been cooked thoroughly. The health service has cautioned that the virus can also be transmitted by touching the products of an infected animal."

"However, WHO's Europe regional director Hans Kluge has warned that "as we enter the summer season... with mass gatherings, festivals and parties, I am concerned that transmission could accelerate.""

"The UK, where the outbreak was first identified, currently has 57 confirmed cases of monkeypox so far. On Monday, the first case of the virus was detected in Scotland."

As I say, what a coincidence it's the UK with the first cases, and the place with mass vaccination with, errrr, attenuated chimp viruses.  And I wonder if there is a golden opportunity to cause food shortages, all for our protection, of course.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on May 24, 2022, 10:09:58 AM
I don't think I understand.  It's the media and the HSA who are making a drama.  Hopefully you could see my OP was sarcastic.  Who are these people that I follow? 
My apologies I didn't appreciate that you were being sarcastic. 

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on May 24, 2022, 09:59:26 AM
You seem to love your dramas. Perhaps the recent meteors that have landed brought it with them! ;D It is also possible that those who you follow just can't let go of their notoriety and are desperate for a new bandwagon simply to keep those vulnerable in a perpetual state of panic. Are you sure they do not earn ££££s for their trouble?

I don't think I understand.  It's the media and the HSA who are making a drama.  Hopefully you could see my OP was sarcastic.  Who are these people that I follow?