Boris Johnson to show off Brexit opportunities by axing EU regulations

Started by Thomas, May 30, 2022, 07:37:32 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2022, 08:11:58 AM
In what way?

I was gutted we lost in 2014 , i didnt sit like quackers bleating for years on end we had been cheated by politicians telling porkies and that the referendum result shoudlnt stand.

We enacted the referendum result in 2014 , quackers and his ilk tried to stop democracy being enacted in 2016 and the aftermath.

So what are you actually talking about? Nick trying and failing to make a point yet again.
So if I failed to make a point, why did you just post numerous lines answering my point? 😂. 
No you didn't enact any result, you just carried on as before, and now you're wanting to ask the exact same question. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2022, 06:03:47 PM
well at least i dont censor piss takes of the monarchy because right wing english christian tory fundamentalists have taken the hump their royalty has been mocked.

....:D and the same people say islam has a problem with criticism................

8) have a pair of shades instead.
And off we go again and on the wrong trajectory,T00ts had nothing to do with it she'd already logged off the only other Christian on here is Barry and he had nowt to do with it either more so since he's no longer a mod.

As far as shades you must be wearing blackout blinds,for the tenth time your post is still there for all to see therefore it is not censored.

So Govan Nat gets the hump and complains it was removed when it wasn't,I did close the thread and you can chunter all you like it's done with.

Now move on.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 05, 2022, 05:14:52 PM
Hilarious from the man who trawls the interwebby in search of others stuff he hopes to belt others over the head he disagrees with.

And another one that doesn't appreciate the post was accompanied by a a smiley,here's another :P
well at least i dont censor piss takes of the monarchy because right wing english christian tory fundamentalists have taken the hump their royalty has been mocked.

....:D and the same people say islam has a problem with criticism................

8) have a pair of shades instead.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2022, 08:09:50 AM
cromwell , do you ever have an original thought in your head that you can post that isnt plagiarised from someone else?

You and nick almost perpetually but not exclusivly keep bringing up indyref 2. I think its a wee bit of reverse psychology involved where you claim im nervous/worried about it.

This is a predominately english forum discussing yookay matters , you had barry in the past moaning im talking about scottish indy too much , now you are moaning im diversting onto english matters? :D
Hilarious from the man who trawls the interwebby in search of others stuff he hopes to belt others over the head he disagrees with.

And another one that doesn't appreciate the post was accompanied by a a smiley,here's another :P

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on June 04, 2022, 06:08:30 PM
Nigel Farage spread the misinformation during the referendum campaign that we'd be 'free' to do trade deals with individual EU member states if we left.
Strange I never heard that.

What I heard was

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-34692594

In this clip Farage states categorically he wants to be free of the restriction imposed by the EU that Britain cannot do deals with the rest of the world while a member of the EU.

He also stated with equal clarity his desire to see the UK taking the same opportunities non EU countries have to trade with the "single market" while not being part of it.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on June 04, 2022, 09:29:54 AM
Most of the EU regulations that go on the bonfire will have to be replaced by new domestic regulations.
Why ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on June 04, 2022, 09:21:18 PM
Maybe you should point your observations towards Indy2 !!
In what way?

I was gutted we lost in 2014 , i didnt sit like quackers bleating for years on end we had been cheated by politicians telling porkies and that the referendum result shoudlnt stand.

We enacted the referendum result in 2014 , quackers and his ilk tried to stop democracy being enacted in 2016 and the aftermath.

So what are you actually talking about? Nick trying and failing to make a point yet again.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 04, 2022, 08:46:11 PM
Tommy is bored and a little frightened/nervous that indy is slipping away.

He therefore needs to divert how England is a mess,brexit too.:D
cromwell , do you ever have an original thought in your head that you can post that isnt plagiarised from someone else?

You and nick almost perpetually but not exclusivly keep bringing up indyref 2. I think its a wee bit of reverse psychology involved where you claim im nervous/worried about it.

This is a predominately english forum discussing yookay matters , you had barry in the past moaning im talking about scottish indy too much , now you are moaning im diversting onto english matters? :D

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on June 04, 2022, 06:23:05 PM
Still bloody bleating on about being cheated in that fackin referendum. :D

I told you from day one , you lost , like it or lump it
Maybe you should point your observations towards Indy2 !!

Nick

It's unlikely that France would be able to do a unilateral fish deal with the UK as it's in the EU and so any deal would be between the EU and the UK since the EU is a single trading bloc. Presumably France would have to put its case to the EU and hope for a sympathetic hearing leading to the EU negotiating a new fish deal with UK.

Nigel Farage spread the misinformation during the referendum campaign that we'd be 'free' to do trade deals with individual EU member states if we left. He knew perfectly well that would not be possible but still used it as propaganda.
I fully understand that. My point is that the EU parlay or the Dutch, French and a few others have no fish. This gives the U.K. a very big stick to defend against the EU's Irish stick. 

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on June 04, 2022, 07:03:37 PM
I am not wavering, I am just not inclined to vote Tory next time. Or anyone else for that matter. I will probably join a lot of other onetime Conservative supporters and sit the next election out.

I doubt that Ollie is that keen on the EU. Like a lot of us he likes the trade advantages of the Common Market, but not the political ambitions of the EU.

I worry about Quackers. Most of us thought Europe, nice place, but foreign and voted to leave. But Quackers seems to have actually listen to the politicians and whatever bollocks they were spouting, which is no way for a mature voter to behave.

I still like the idea of Jacob Rees Mogg as prime minister and with Priti Patel as his deputy. The Mogg should be able to run rings round his political opponents and if he can't, Patel can bite their balls off.
Tommy is bored and a little frightened/nervous that indy is slipping away.

He therefore needs to divert how England is a mess,brexit too.:D

Thomas

anyway , what we really want to know is did princess lillybet meet everyone  , was boris booed and were harry and meghan cheered in the english capital today?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on June 04, 2022, 07:03:37 PM
I am not wavering, I am just not inclined to vote Tory next time. Or anyone else for that matter. I will probably join a lot of other onetime Conservative supporters and sit the next election out.

You are wavering. Bottle is crashing big time. Just when boris needs the troops to back him and get behind him in his hour of need , borkie has the white flag out changing sides.

I doubt that Ollie is that keen on the EU. Like a lot of us he likes the trade advantages of the Common Market, but not the political ambitions of the EU.
I know mate. Im almost fallen asleep here listening to the prince andrew nonce song with the amount of times the delusional brexiters have told me over the last 6 years or more about cherry picking the single market but not paying any of the membership fees of the club.

The old common market hasnt existed for thirty years and isnt coming back borkie.

QuoteI worry about Quackers.
hes quackers. I have this vision of some bearded sandal and socks type with his cords on living in some quaint middle english southern village , afraid to go out the door incase he catches some filthy disease from ruffians.

His drive past posts do lift the spirits when things are down. I can never really tell if he is a wind up sock puppet , or if such a person actually lives and breathes somewhere.
I still like the idea of Jacob Rees Mogg as prime minister and with Priti Patel as his deputy. The Mogg should be able to run rings round his political opponents and if he can't, Patel can bite their balls off.
im actually coming around the the idea of sir stodge and grannie rayner as the face of the yookay after you lot have done your ides of march bit on julius johnson.

The last red tory , blair , split the uk into devolved nations , so fack knows what this muppet might do. Starmers grovelling before the EU council will be a sight ot behold. Alomst somthing similar to vercingetorix being paraded in front of the senators in chains in rome.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on June 04, 2022, 06:23:05 PM

I told you from day one , you lost , like it or lump it , and you had to let the winners have theri trophy and democracy be enacted , and then you could re campaign to rejoin the eu. You didnt listen.

Now having come around the long way , things appear to be slipping into place for you. Was that true boris was being booed in your countires captial city today?

Borkie is wavering cromwell secretly wants to rejoin dressed up as "the common market" . You have them on the run quackers. All you need now is the political backing at westminster , and the next election could see engerlund back in the EU.

knowing your luck , now you are back on here crowing about misinformation , you will turn the entirety of englands population against rejoining .

I worry about Quackers. Most of us thought Europe, nice place, but foreign and voted to leave. But Quackers seems to have actually listen to the politicians and whatever bollocks they were spouting, which is no way for a mature voter to behave.

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Nigel Farage spread the misinformation during the referendum campaign that we'd be 'free' to do trade deals with individual EU member states if we left. He knew perfectly well that would not be possible but still used it as propaganda.

I told you from day one , you lost , like it or lump it , and you had to let the winners have theri trophy and democracy be enacted , and then you could re campaign to rejoin the eu. You didnt listen.

Now having come around the long way , things appear to be slipping into place for you. Was that true boris was being booed in your countires captial city today?

Borkie is wavering cromwell secretly wants to rejoin dressed up as "the common market" . You have them on the run quackers. All you need now is the political backing at westminster , and the next election could see engerlund back in the EU.

knowing your luck , now you are back on here crowing about misinformation , you will turn the entirety of englands population against rejoining .