Social media: Did the pandemic poison online politics?

Started by GBNews, June 05, 2022, 07:00:09 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2022, 07:42:07 AM
well the bbc viewing figures are dire , giving an indication of what i have said to you for years on how thier stature has fallen and their name is mud , and on top of that , according to what i was reading only yesterday , they were getting grief for apparently editing out booing at johnson at the jubilee.:D

So i know you can't bring yourself to criticise your much loved insitution , the fact is this is yet another badly damaged organisation  , much of it self inflicted , whose days are numbered.

Its merely a viewing platform for the elderly , with much of the middle aged and younger saying bbc who?

£200 million of cuts to the service down to the fact each year , less and less are paying the propaganda tax. Its another one of those fantasy myths that the bbc are a much loved bwitish insitution. Its like watching a slow motion car crash in action , and something that will pass  , at least in its currnet form if not altogether , with the older generation.

Your constant mocking of the majrotiy who criticise it is you merely swimming against the tide as ever cromwell. Perhaps you will wake and see the writing on the wall one day.
I rest my case.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 06, 2022, 07:20:49 AM
Ha ha so true,still it being the bbc most on here will label it all lies :D  :D :P
well the bbc viewing figures are dire , giving an indication of what i have said to you for years on how thier stature has fallen and their name is mud , and on top of that , according to what i was reading only yesterday , they were getting grief for apparently editing out booing at johnson at the jubilee.:D

So i know you cant bring yourself to criticise your much loved insitution , the fact is this is yet another badly damaged organisation  , much of it self inflicted , whose days are numbered.

Its merely a viewing platform for the elderly , with much of the middle aged and younger saying bbc who?

£200 million of cuts to the service down to the fact each year , less and less are paying the propaganda tax. Its another one of those fantasy myths that the bbc are a much loved bwitish insitution. Its like watching a slow motion car crash in action , and something that will pass  , at least in its currnet form if not altogether , with the older generation.

Your constant mocking of the majrotiy who criticise it is you merely swimming against the tide as ever cromwell. Perhaps you will wake and see the writing on the wall one day.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: News on June 05, 2022, 07:00:09 PM

As the UK spent countless hours online during lockdown, how much has it changed us?

Source: Social media: Did the pandemic poison online politics?
Ha ha so true,still it being the bbc most on here will label it all lies :D  :D :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

GBNews

As the UK spent countless hours online during lockdown, how much has it changed us?

Source: Social media: Did the pandemic poison online politics?