Don't worry about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, it's nothing to do with.... ahem

Started by Scott777, June 10, 2022, 11:43:37 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on June 12, 2022, 10:22:42 AM
John can take a joke.  It wasn't nasty.  Every time you talk about these 'conspiracy theories' of mine, it's derogatory, and not a joke.  Likewise, John has done the same in this thread.  So that's 'principles', apparently.  Maybe one day you'll explain what is conspiratorial about the possibility that vaccines might cause damage, but no, because it's just an ad hominem label.
And maybe one day Scott you'll explain why in that over two year period when you were expressing your opinion on more than one occasion when you were pulled by others in a totally unprincipled way I told them you were entitled to your opinion.

You push you sometimes get pushed back.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on June 12, 2022, 12:28:26 AM
I have the principles as does T00ts that saw you and others spout your conspiracy theories ad nauseum and without hindrance only to see you whine about this or that because I still haven't forgotten you taking the piss out of John so don't come over all hurt because we both know what the hypocrisy was there don't we?

John can take a joke.  It wasn't nasty.  Every time you talk about these 'conspiracy theories' of mine, it's derogatory, and not a joke.  Likewise, John has done the same in this thread.  So that's 'principles', apparently.  Maybe one day you'll explain what is conspiratorial about the possibility that vaccines might cause damage, but no, because it's just an ad hominem label.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on June 12, 2022, 12:19:14 AM
It's so nice to see you jump to someone's defence, when they are criticising me for doing exactly what they just did.  I think that sums you up - always ready to take sides, but unable to explain why.  You really have no principles, do you Cromwell?
I have the principles as does T00ts that saw you and others spout your conspiracy theories ad nauseum and without hindrance only to see you whine about this or that because I still haven't forgotten you taking the piss out of John so don't come over all hurt because we both know what the hypocrisy was there don't we?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on June 11, 2022, 10:50:13 PM
Which is a bit rich since you and others have been free to air your opinions in many threads for over two years whilst insinuating those who supported the mass vaccination would see many dead within five years and how we should be grateful to you for your told you so posts.

It's so nice to see you jump to someone's defence, when they are criticising me for doing exactly what they just did.  I think that sums you up - always ready to take sides, but unable to explain why.  You really have no principles, do you Cromwell?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 11, 2022, 11:21:54 PM
Yiu f**king jest, right.

No, really, show me the evidence that Covid causes blood clots, and not vaccination or anything else.

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on June 11, 2022, 10:35:57 PM
What has your own acceptance of the vaccine got to do with everyone else taking it?  You have merely sidestepped the question, avoided all responsibility for your own opinions, and hypocritically accuse me of insulting you, AFTER you clearly make snide comments about me, which is insulting and unnecessary.
Which is a bit rich since you and others have been free to air your opinions in many threads for over two years whilst insinuating those who supported the mass vaccination would see many dead within five years and how we should be grateful to you for your told you so posts.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 11, 2022, 09:33:09 PM
I think that side effects of vaccination including the blood clotting increase and shortness of breath and fatigue I have personally experienced are also caused by a wide range of other things including the diseases the vaccines are intended to defend against

Covid vaccines cause blood clotting?  Where does that info come from?

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 11, 2022, 06:02:16 PM
Just because you have invested in the idea that Covid vaccinations were of the devil doesn't mean that it hasn't protected many many others, and your patronising attitude because I happen to be one of the vulnerable who have accepted the offer and therefore am an unthinking lab rat who simply does as she is told by the media is both insulting and unnecessary.

What has your own acceptance of the vaccine got to do with everyone else taking it?  You have merely sidestepped the question, avoided all responsibility for your own opinions, and hypocritically accuse me of insulting you, AFTER you clearly make snide comments about me, which is insulting and unnecessary.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 11, 2022, 05:31:19 PM
Yes John.  It must be stress.  And aliens.  But we can defo rule out crapcination, because it only causes inflammation of the heart, but the heart is nothing to do with people's heart stopping, so there's no link whatsoever.  And there's no link at all with the cases of liver inflammation which are mysteriously happening.  And blood clots, they are also because of errrrm stress, right, and we can rule out the coroners who say it's due to crapcination, cos they are idiots.  😁
I think that side effects of vaccination including the blood clotting increase and shortness of breath and fatigue I have personally experienced are also caused by a wide range of other things including the diseases the vaccines are intended to defend against

In my personal case I had the disease long before vaccination was even thought possible, and had it again months before vaccines were available.

If you actually understood anything about vaccines and their production this would not be a surprise.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on June 11, 2022, 05:41:06 PM
Well, Covid is still with us, so are you sticking with your idea that everyone should be vaccinated?  After all, we must believe it protects others, cus TV said so.
Just because you have invested in the idea that Covid vaccinations were of the devil doesn't mean that it hasn't protected many many others, and your patronising attitude because I happen to be one of the vulnerable who have accepted the offer and therefore am an unthinking lab rat who simply does as she is told by the media is both insulting and unnecessary. 

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 11, 2022, 02:04:00 PM
Well please keep your white coat to hand in order to help straighten out those who would have us believe everything they read.  :)

Well, Covid is still with us, so are you sticking with your idea that everyone should be vaccinated?  After all, we must believe it protects others, cus TV said so.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 11, 2022, 11:05:03 AMSorry but the biggest cause of heart arrhythmia is massively well documented. It's called stress. And right now various people are causing massive amounts of it and you CAN die of it.

I know this because almost twelve years ago I f**king DID.

Yes John.  It must be stress.  And aliens.  But we can defo rule out crapcination, because it only causes inflammation of the heart, but the heart is nothing to do with people's heart stopping, so there's no link whatsoever.  And there's no link at all with the cases of liver inflammation which are mysteriously happening.  And blood clots, they are also because of errrrm stress, right, and we can rule out the coroners who say it's due to crapcination, cos they are idiots.  😁

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 11, 2022, 01:22:56 PM
;D
The thing is, Its not easy now to see which area of the forum this is in.

I posted here presuming this was a thread in the area 51 barking nutters sub-group but from the url's i think it's been put in the COVID firum.

As a victim I declare the OP bullshit because I can, right now, rustle you up fifty people who know EXACTLY why the mess Covid makes of the heart and lungs causes you to drop dead with heart failure

Ten of them are in the Royal Gwent's Cardiology Unit twenty in Llantarnam Grange A&E and MAU and the other twenty in three university research labs and they all read my 1982 research on transport of materials across the cell membrane.

It was, I admit, bloody bizarre yesterday to have the guy in scrubs look at my patient notes, look back at me and actually say "are you the guy who co-wrote...."

Such fame used to get me the odd beer. Sadly these days it only gets me the odd coffee
Well please keep your white coat to hand in order to help straighten out those who would have us believe everything they read.  :)

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on June 11, 2022, 11:11:00 AM
Where would we be without your white coat JoG? Suffering no end of stress I guess!
;D
The thing is, Its not easy now to see which area of the forum this is in.

I posted here presuming this was a thread in the area 51 barking nutters sub-group but from the url's i think it's been put in the COVID firum.

As a victim I declare the OP bullshit because I can, right now, rustle you up fifty people who know EXACTLY why the mess Covid makes of the heart and lungs causes you to drop dead with heart failure

Ten of them are in the Royal Gwent's Cardiology Unit twenty in Llantarnam Grange A&E and MAU and the other twenty in three university research labs and they all read my 1982 research on transport of materials across the cell membrane.

It was, I admit, bloody bizarre yesterday to have the guy in scrubs look at my patient notes, look back at me and actually say "are you the guy who co-wrote...." 

Such fame used to get me the odd beer. Sadly these days it only gets me the odd coffee