Shopping centre targeted

Started by patman post, June 27, 2022, 08:38:31 PM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Very early footage looking at the Shopping Center.
It clearly shows that the missile did not directly hit and that the fire spread from the back.
We can also see that there was very little if anything happening inside or around it at the time as even the smoke cannot hide the empty car park and total lack of people coming from inside.
The men just milling around amused and curious is conclusive that nobody believed that there were people inside who needed rescue.

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1542830997779120130

patman post

Perhaps one could ask what kind of reality old Bernie is inhabiting. I doubt he's a funded useful idiot, but his age and demeanour must put him under consideration for shifting to the-ripe-for-power-of-attorney locality...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: patman post on June 30, 2022, 06:34:24 PM
Perhaps Bernie could be persuaded to camp out on top of the next biggest Ukrainian shopping mall. At worst he'll be out the way. At best, it could protect legitimate shoppers...
If I had the same mindset as Bernie I might ask if anyone had a spare gun and some bullets to grant his wish.....but I don't.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on June 30, 2022, 06:18:18 PM
https://youtu.be/Yf2fJsiuV34

Silly old fool Puke
I've heard that a lot of loud noise can eventually drive people mad. I've been to Silverstone and can confirm this. ;D
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Perhaps Bernie could be persuaded to camp out on top of the next biggest Ukrainian shopping mall. At worst he'll be out the way. At best, it could protect legitimate shoppers...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 29, 2022, 03:55:43 PM
It's not really important to the main part of this thread, but a missile travelling at Mach 4 would not appear on two frames of a video before it hit.
It is possible if the field of view was greater than 146.7 feet, based on 60fps. Seeing as we don't know what camera shot the footage your assumption could be wrong. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

The fact remains that Russia, under Putin's direction, has invaded Ukraine and targeted and slaughtered innocent civilians, and also put Europe in its most perilous position since the collapse of the USSR...

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on June 29, 2022, 03:18:25 PM
You made a point,I answered itwhere I pointed out the reality that you resort to making Boolshit Broadcasting up,the question which I answered for you is why are your links any more reliable than anyone else's.
FFS this is not about me Cromwell its about the President of the Ukrainian Regime lying blatently in order to misled world opinion and squeeze yet more aid out of our pockets.
His claim is that is that Russia has deliberately targeted a Shopping Center full of 1000 people, (ie by implacation mainly women and kids) and that most if not all of them have been killed.

Well even a basic examination of the extensive footage shot and posted by Ukrainian sources in the immediate aftermath, show that there nothing like those types of numbers involved in the incident, and it is questionable if anyone was killed in the SC at all.

Fortunately more graphic information has come to light during the day and it is now apparent that:
The missile was a Kalibre cruise missile as originally thought and not a Kinzhal Ballistic missile as was being largely banded about by Ukrainian sources earlier today.
It has also been shown very clearly that the missile landed in the grounds of the factory, where some railway trucks and road trucks were parked (so presumably the target) which was close to the rear of the SC and which set it on fire in the blast or as a result of secondary explosions of ammunition.

Give the large amount of CCTV footage that has appeared from numerous nearby locations over the last 48 hours, it is notable by its absence that there is no footage of the the front of the SC at the moment that the missile lands. So unless people can produce verified footage of the front of the shopping center, clearly showing it in use and with large numbers of people going in and out at the moment of impact, then Zelensky is spewing nothing more than his usual disingenuous BS.

If is a fact that Russia has been launching salvos of these missiles at all points within the Ukraine every day for months. That something truly terrible just happened on the eve of two major Western Conferences (G7 and NATO) is too much of a coincidence to be taken seriously.

This is a link that has collected most of today's new graphic information
https://twitter.com/Levi_godman/status/1541897939425136642

Barry: Given that we are part of a US Empire that has done nothing but illegally attack a succession of other countries, virtually without break, over the last thirty years, your faux outrage at Russia following the example and precedents we have set, is simply ridiculous.

Barry

Quote from: Sampanviking on June 29, 2022, 10:25:51 AM
Well they don't call it the Bullshine Broadcasting Corporation for nothing.

So you believe Zelensky when he claims that 1000 people were inside at the time when it took a direct hit from a one ton Kinzel warhead traveling at about Mach 4?
The fact remains that Russia started this aggression and is acting illegally against the sovereign state of Ukraine. Nothing justifies their action. When you can agree to that, you might start to understand why Putin has to be stopped.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: Sampanviking on June 29, 2022, 10:25:51 AM
Well they don't call it the Bullshine Broadcasting Corporation for nothing.

So you believe Zelensky when he claims that 1000 people were inside at the time when it took a direct hit from a one ton Kinzel warhead traveling at about Mach 4?
It's not really important to the main part of this thread, but a missile travelling at Mach 4 would not appear on two frames of a video before it hit. 
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on June 28, 2022, 07:08:23 PM

No words needed.

If you look carefully in the dust and smoke down in the bottom right-hand corner, I could swear you can just glimpse a shadow of Sampan V wiping his tongue after licking Putin's boots clean...

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on June 29, 2022, 02:22:18 PM
Yes your right, months ago, on a minor point, I was lazy and did not check out what I was looking out. Banged to Rights! Its a fair cop!
I learned a lesson and moved on. Are you ready to do likewise and have a serious discussion or are you only interested in playing cheap debating tricks?
You made a point,I answered itwhere I pointed out the reality that you resort to making Boolshit Broadcasting up,the question which I answered for you is why are your links any more reliable than anyone else's.

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on June 29, 2022, 11:42:57 AM
It's not a none answer,you post how well Russia is doing (obviously they're not) the quick easy win didn't happen.then you post various links from people who rubbish every thing the Ukraine or anyone else posts,as you know early on in this conflict you posted a link purporting to be in the Ukraine clearly showing people supposedly dead from a Russian attack who weren't and claiming it was all an act orchestrated by Zelensky and the Ukraine.

Well the false news had been created from a demo against climate change in Austria and not by the Ukraine.

So you cannot claim pantomime or anything else based on that.
Yes your right, months ago, on a minor point, I was lazy and did not check out what I was looking out. Banged to Rights! Its a fair cop!
I learned a lesson and moved on. Are you ready to do likewise and have a serious discussion or are you only interested in playing cheap debating tricks?

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on June 29, 2022, 12:05:27 PM
Is it possible that they are lying dead and injured inside waiting to be rescued/recovered? Is it possible that your sources are aligned to a Russian narrative and a hopeful Russian win? I would feel more comfortable with your reports if they weren't accompanied by almost jubilant sentiment.

Dreadful how the reality of an attack like this actually is, the question always has to remain, and must not be lost is what right has Russia, actually got for invading a neighbour and inflicting terrible damage to the population and property of Ukraine in general, as well as areas occupied by Ethnic Russians ? This attack might not have killed a thousand, it could have. Whatever , it would seem the Russians would not care, in fact as with previous atrocities ,  they would probably claim it was a self inflicted situation , aimed at tarnishing the reputation of a mighty power only there to help them.
As if the Russian, capacity for causing mass destruction to their country was not enough for Ukrainians , we are told they have to inflict some on them selfs. Of course they would, isn't this all their own fault anyway for daring to disobey the tyrant next door?
Only asked for once but for some reason,post  arrived reduced and in in two.