How many things…

Started by Nick, August 17, 2022, 08:47:53 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

The proof that Brexit isn't responsible for UK issues keeps coming, strangely our Remainer members are awfully quiet. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64984374
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

So now the Germans are striking, is this down to Brexit? No. 
Labour forces are screwed all over the world. 

papasmurf

There are strikes in European countries that are effecting travel. I am getting Foreign Office updates every few days, and that is just for travel to France.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Yet more proof that the disruptions to the UK are not down to Brexit.

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 28, 2022, 06:54:23 AM
The state of Government . For too long they were just rubber stamping dictats from Brussels . Now they actually have to make decisions they have been found wanting in every department and I blame Brexit for exposing them for the chancers that they are

But then, never as a populist have, I ever stepped back from supporting their majority, in my eyes, whatever crap that has been thrown at them by the feck them crowd what about us, as a populist I have always respected their vote. We have even used our network to further their vote and bring them some of what was promised, although they can see exactly who is scuppering every opportunity created. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Same as in U.K. but how is it Brexit?

Streetwalker

The state of Government . For too long they were just rubber stamping dictats from Brussels . Now they actually have to make decisions they have been found wanting in every department and I blame Brexit for exposing them for the chancers that they are 

Nick

More chaos which replicates what is happening in the U.K.  Another rug pulled from under Remoaners feet. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on August 17, 2022, 08:47:53 AM
Can we blame on Brexit. For a start, all the upheaval at the U.K. airports was one of the things blamed on Brexit.

Dunno but according to the Slumdog Millionaire we mustn't answer the EU back.  
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Can we blame on Brexit. For a start, all the upheaval at the U.K. airports was one of the things blamed on Brexit.