Woe woe and thrice woe - cancel crimble

Started by Barry, August 27, 2022, 10:30:59 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on August 27, 2022, 10:30:59 AM
I think the shops shouldn't need to stock their shelves with masses of Chinese crap, toys, crackers, trees, lights, as no one will be able to afford them.
I can't see how anyone can possibly think about buying Christmas presents this year when people are being forced to choose between eating and heating.
In fact, Christmas may as well be cancelled again. It could be Liz's first announcement.

Well, we can't afford to British because the UK has priced itself out of the market
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on August 27, 2022, 10:30:59 AM
I think the shops shouldn't need to stock their shelves with masses of Chinese crap, toys, crackers, trees, lights, as no one will be able to afford them.
I can't see how anyone can possibly think about buying Christmas presents this year when people are being forced to choose between eating and heating.
In fact, Christmas may as well be cancelled again. It could be Liz's first announcement.
We as a family have already more or less done it. 

Nalaar

I would certainly not be surprised to see a significant reduction across all retail this year, compounding issues of recession and small/medium business failure.
Don't believe everything you think.

Barry

† The end is nigh †