The globalists have a new excuse

Started by Sheepy, August 28, 2022, 08:34:11 AM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on August 28, 2022, 08:34:11 AMAll of them completely bonkers of course.
When it comes to being bonkers, if this forum is anything to go by, various kinds of bonkers seem to be quite common. How else do we get so many sheeple voting for the same old shite no matter what?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on August 28, 2022, 08:34:11 AM
They have started introducing that the reason we have to accept a crumbling infrastructure and overpopulation, is because you guessed it, global climate change. I just thought I would tell you before you are taken hostage again. Prince Charles is all for it because he thinks he is not only a King of the UK in waiting but in fact King of the world.
Meanwhile Boris and Starmer are trotting out in the future at some unknown point the UK faces a golden age. All of them completely bonkers of course.
Ha not king,emperors new clothes anyway it's an emergency and we all need to go live in the Stone Age and eat nettles and have a picture of Greta......on our cave wall.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

They have started introducing that the reason we have to accept a crumbling infrastructure and overpopulation, is because you guessed it, global climate change. I just thought I would tell you before you are taken hostage again. Prince Charles is all for it because he thinks he is not only a King of the UK in waiting but in fact King of the world.
Meanwhile Boris and Starmer are trotting out in the future at some unknown point the UK faces a golden age. All of them completely bonkers of course.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!