Pfizer Vaccine No Longer Considered Safe For Pregnant Women

Started by Scott777, August 31, 2022, 09:12:59 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on September 03, 2022, 08:19:08 AM
Luckily for the cultists, the BBC think that they have "debunked" this by saying that the advice has not changed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62739554

i.e. It never was deemed safe for pregnant and nursing mothers.

The BBC are just barefaced lying.  Consider the facts.  We have a government webpage which states "it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time".  The BBC claims:

"However, some trial participants became accidentally pregnant and, once the vaccine became publicly available, some received it without knowing they were pregnant.  This gave researchers a group of women they could study, who had the jab during pregnancy.  They did not seem any more likely to have miscarriages or other issues."

But the BBC don't provide any link to any government page which confirms this.  If it's true, then there must be a government document somewhere to show this, or they would update the document to show it.  And as if "they did not seem" is of any value.  What a pile of shite.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on September 03, 2022, 09:40:00 AM
It's just a shame you never engage in discussion.  Why is that?  What is your opinion of the government changing the safety status for pregnant women?  And the BBC making false claims, which clearly contradict the government website, which was updated 16 August 2022?  You never seem to have much to say, despite saying you will keep getting jabbed.

Quote from: Barry on September 03, 2022, 08:19:08 AM
Luckily for the cultists, the BBC think that they have "debunked" this by saying that the advice has not changed.

Funnily enough I was taking the micky out of the MSM for doing the same thing, only letting people speak who say what goes along with them. Because they cannot cope with the truth.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on September 03, 2022, 06:02:55 AM
Sadly you believe much is rotten that is not.

It's just a shame you never engage in discussion.  Why is that?  What is your opinion of the government changing the safety status for pregnant women?  And the BBC making false claims, which clearly contradict the government website, which was updated 16 August 2022?  You never seem to have much to say, despite saying you will keep getting jabbed.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2022, 10:59:16 AM
Well, unluckily for them, people with much bigger IQ's than them can see what they are at.

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on September 02, 2022, 11:43:38 PM
I believe in food.  I believe in breathing.  But I don't eat rotten food, or breath cyanogen chloride.
Sadly you believe much is rotten that is not.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2022, 06:58:37 PM
What I said consistently was I believe in vaccines,still do.

I believe in food.  I believe in breathing.  But I don't eat rotten food, or breath cyanogen chloride.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on September 02, 2022, 03:36:31 PM
That's true, vaccines are not villains.  People who injected without getting informed consent - they are villains.  People who coerced, by threatening with the sack - they are villains, proper villains, who deserve jail.  People are only deniers if they gaslight, shift the point, or run away from discussions.  You are free to give your opinion on the claims, such as - are the jabs experimental and still on trial.  I don't think you said much about that.
What I said consistently was I believe in vaccines,still do.

I will do what I consider best for me and mine and you do the same for yourselves.
I have been invited for the flu and covid booster in the coming weeks and will be taking it.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2022, 10:53:20 AM
vaccines are not the villain as described but when you're just a label a denier it's pointless.

That's true, vaccines are not villains.  People who injected without getting informed consent - they are villains.  People who coerced, by threatening with the sack - they are villains, proper villains, who deserve jail.  People are only deniers if they gaslight, shift the point, or run away from discussions.  You are free to give your opinion on the claims, such as - are the jabs experimental and still on trial.  I don't think you said much about that.

cromwell

People were free to post their thoughts on here without let or hindrance,I could go in to greater detail why vaccines are not the villain as described but when you're just a label a denier it's pointless.

I took the the vax as I have so many others,I have a relative who is profoundly autistic,efforts were made to blame it on the mmr vaccine and look at the effect that's had on kids falling ill .

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 01, 2022, 08:09:39 PM
Thats the whole point though isnt it ?  We have now reached a point where the vaccine may be more harmful than the desease where before the deasease was probably more harmful than the vaccine

No, it was sold as being safe and would cure covid, it was neither. Actually, that was the point and still is being sold as such but now we are on MK7 or something, which you were told as an adult if you took it was down to you but it didn't make you a salesperson for the government or big Pharma, which is a post you all took on willingly as though you had all become experts because you lined up for a jab, mainly because fear had taken control of your minds.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2022, 11:16:00 AM
Actually no, because as was pointed out many times, a virus weakens after every outbreak, because your body starts to build a natural immunity, the jabI never stopped anyone getting covid or spreading it, lockdowns were a failure in every sense that you just tried to avoid the inevitable by giving big pharma the excuse it needed, now we have reached the stage where as Scott points out the vaccine was more dangerous than the disease.
Thats the whole point though isnt it ?  We have now reached a point where the vaccine may be more harmful than the desease where before the deasease was probably more harmful than the vaccine 

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on September 01, 2022, 11:03:41 AM
Covid 19 proved to be more risk to the Foetus and mother so the jab was the best option.

Would it be too much to ask how you think that was "proved"?

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on September 01, 2022, 11:03:41 AM
Surely it's a balance of odds. Covid 19 proved to be more risk to the Foetus and mother so the jab was the best option. Now the virus has weakened so much that risks now go the other way. Thank goodness the medical profession are constantly assessing the risks and changing the rules. It is a sign of good direction not a mistake.
Actually no, because as was pointed out many times, a virus weakens after every outbreak, because your body starts to build a natural immunity, the jabI never stopped anyone getting covid or spreading it, lockdowns were a failure in every sense that you just tried to avoid the inevitable by giving big pharma the excuse it needed, now we have reached the stage where as Scott points out the vaccine was more dangerous than the disease.

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2022, 10:59:16 AM
Well, unluckily for them, people with much bigger IQ's than them can see what they are at.
Surely it's a balance of odds. Covid 19 proved to be more risk to the Foetus and mother so the jab was the best option. Now the virus has weakened so much that risks now go the other way. Thank goodness the medical profession are constantly assessing the risks and changing the rules. It is a sign of good direction not a mistake.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on September 01, 2022, 08:31:57 AM
That's not the important thing.  Why would you lump together elderly people with children?  Why would you give it to kids, just because it might combat Covid for the elderly?  There is no reason to apply a blanket solution.

Well, unluckily for them, people with much bigger IQ's than them can see what they are at.