Great new plan for saving people money!

Started by Sheepy, September 01, 2022, 06:21:53 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on September 04, 2022, 10:33:10 AM
You now saying the Tories have no voters?
No just back at the usual suspects, which ain't very many. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on September 04, 2022, 09:06:27 AM
Where have your voters gone then Einstein if I am a club of one?
You now saying the Tories have no voters?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on September 04, 2022, 09:03:42 AM
No it's not an insult, Sheepy constantly goes on about the 'us' and seeing as it's only him saying it it's a club of one.

Maybe you don't understand the reference, again not an insult

Where have your voters gone then Einstein if I am a club of one?

Nick

Quote from: Barry on September 03, 2022, 12:15:02 PM
Are you planning on ever actually saying something not based on a conspiracy theory from your secret club of one?
That's an underhand insult, posing as a question.

No it's not an insult, Sheepy constantly goes on about the 'us' and seeing as it's only him saying it it's a club of one.

Are we one day going to find out that the messages from you are from a deranged Dalek stuck in a bunker?
That's also an underhand insult, posing as a question.

Maybe you don't understand the reference, again not an insult

Which is fine, if it is how you want to treat the few members left posting.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2022, 11:16:56 AMWell TBF Quackers he's hardly wrong that if the wind don't blow there's no power is there? it's not a question of dashing for gas but doing what govts should do......securing our energy supplies that aren't  dependent on the scenario you describe.
It is pointless telling them, as they will always choose crisis all I have done is bypass the people you all keep voting for, where you then have no say in the direction taken. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on September 03, 2022, 12:15:02 PM
Are you planning on ever actually saying something not based on a conspiracy theory from your secret club of one?
That's an underhand insult, posing as a question.
Are we one day going to find out that the messages from you are from a deranged Dalek stuck in a bunker?

I honestly think he is so wrapped with thinking how smart he is, it is like water off a ducks back, he doesn't even realise anybody could be smarter than him or his so-called Tory party. So, most of the time it is just laughable. 

Barry

Quote from: Nick on September 03, 2022, 11:22:32 AM
Insult? 2 questions, where is the insult?
That's an underhand insult, posing as a question.

† The end is nigh †

Nick

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on September 02, 2022, 04:53:09 PM
Are you planning on ever actually saying something not based on a conspiracy theory from your secret club of one? The Tories were given a decade to prepare for gas prices today? Are we one day going to find out that the messages from you are from a deranged Dalek stuck in a bunker?

Here you go, I have spoken, now what underhand insults do you have Einstein?
Nigel Farage tips Tories for '1997-style wipeout' at next election | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on September 02, 2022, 04:53:09 PM
Are you planning on ever actually saying something not based on a conspiracy theory from your secret club of one? The Tories were given a decade to prepare for gas prices today? Are we one day going to find out that the messages from you are from a deranged Dalek stuck in a bunker?
Well, we will see then, when voting time comes around never were there a more deserving insulting cause for a good thrashing. Boris is rushing around offering up nuclear power as he is leaving the room, as a better late than never option.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on September 02, 2022, 04:18:13 PM
The bullshine is flying thick and fast Borchester, but I for one ain't bothered because the Tories were given over a decade to sort it out while they instead twiddled their thumbs until it has really become a crisis, they all voted for by the way. So no good crying to the rest of us.

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on September 02, 2022, 12:03:45 PM
Both gas and oil prices have started to fall. Dunno for how long, but with gas storage increasing and the Ukrainian horror coming to an end, I imagine that by next year we will be looking for a new crisis to worry on.

The bullshine is flying thick and fast Borchester, but I for one ain't bothered because the Tories were given over a decade to sort it out while they instead twiddled their thumbs until it has really become a crisis, they all voted for by the way. So no good crying to the rest of us.

Borchester

Both gas and oil prices have started to fall. Dunno for how long, but with gas storage increasing and the Ukrainian horror coming to an end, I imagine that by next year we will be looking for a new crisis to worry on.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: HDQQ on September 01, 2022, 07:27:10 PM
Don't tell us! . . . Tell the experts in the renewables sector about this remarkable observation of yours.Dancing

Let's all dash for gas again . . . o-oh, what happens when a Russian dictator starts a war? Nobody thought of that.
Well TBF Quackers he's hardly wrong that if the wind don't blow there's no power is there? it's not a question of dashing for gas but doing what govts should do......securing our energy supplies that aren't  dependent on the scenario you describe.

I believe he has a camper van with with facilities that enable comfortable living with ability via solar panels on van roof.....not a bad idea.

A while ago on holiday I got chatting to a military veteran,he had a camper van with roof solar panels and he said even in winter  it enabled him to live comfortably with his bottled gas as a back up fairly cheaply.

Ive thought maybeI should invest in some panels on the garage roof fora 12 volt supply via batteries as some sort of back up.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on September 01, 2022, 07:27:10 PM
Don't tell us! . . . Tell the experts in the renewables sector about this remarkable observation of yours.Dancing

Let's all dash for gas again . . . o-oh, what happens when a Russian dictator starts a war? Nobody thought of that.

I have been telling you and them for over two decades Ducky, but we all know you love a good crisis adds to the soap opera.