Your main Concerns

Started by srb7677, September 17, 2022, 02:02:41 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: morayloon on September 18, 2022, 01:48:57 AM
I didn't vote because you do not have Scottish Independence on your list.

When we become a sovereign State I would hope that the 1st Government would Nationalise key industries and increase Benefit payments to a decent level. A propos the latter, the Benefit Fraud department should be drastically cut back with a stronger focus on the real bad guys - those who send their money offshore to avoid paying their fair share of taxation.
I realised after I posted it that lack of Scottish independence as an option was something of an omission. Apologies for that. I will run a poll dedicated to the subject
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

morayloon

Quote from: srb7677 on September 17, 2022, 02:02:41 PM
What are your top three policy priorities?
I didn't vote because you do not have Scottish Independence on your list. 

When we become a sovereign State I would hope that the 1st Government would Nationalise key industries and increase Benefit payments to a decent level. A propos the latter, the Benefit Fraud department should be drastically cut back with a stronger focus on the real bad guys - those who send their money offshore to avoid paying their fair share of taxation. 

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on September 17, 2022, 02:02:41 PM
Getting rid of the Tory government. Getting rid of the Tory government. Getting rid of the Tory government. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.