Who does

Started by Nick, September 17, 2022, 08:53:36 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 18, 2022, 10:25:07 AM
So you vote for the party with the best chance of winning in your area which is not Tory.

That is likely to be Lib Dem in your neck of the woods. You have every right not to say who you vote for. As I would not in another thread, despite B0ycey's twattery.
FFS I only vote Lib-Dem tactically where I live because it is a marginal Tory seat.
What does surprise me is that Wycombe (Buckinghamshire) Constituency is now a Tory marginal since the last general election.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2022, 10:18:12 AM
As explained tactically, I have no party allegiance.
So you vote for the party with the best chance of winning in your area which is not Tory.

That is likely to be Lib Dem in your neck of the woods. You have every right not to say who you vote for. As I would not in another thread, despite B0ycey's twattery.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 18, 2022, 10:17:05 AM
So Smurf votes Lib Dem?
As explained tactically, I have no party allegiance.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 18, 2022, 09:08:30 AM
The whole of Cornwall is Tory so your tactical voting is doing nothing. Why don't you vote for who you agree with?
Nick if you bother check only a few years ago Cornwall was a Lib-Dem stronghold.  None of them are a large Tory majority.
Collective tactical voting, the damage done to Cornwall by the Tory Government and Brexit, will I suspect have all Cornish Tory MPs voted out at the next General Election. (In my constituency the only way the Tory got in is with defection by Labour voters to the Tories.  The Lib-Dem vote held up in numbers, it is a very marginal seat.  West Cornwall is the most badly damaged by Brexit constituency in Cornwall.
Also, the now dire lack of housing for local people, the increasing poverty, and the Tories both Cornwall Council and Tory MP doing zero about either will lose them votes.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2022, 08:54:47 AM
Cor Blimey  I have stated many times I vote tactically in the hope of keeping a Tory out. I am not and never have been a member of, or supporter of ANY political party. I long for the time the last politician is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
Also Brexit has done so much damage to Cornwall, I suspect all the Cornish Tory MPs will be looking for a job after the next general election.
The whole of Cornwall is Tory so your tactical voting is doing nothing. Why don't you vote for who you agree with?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 17, 2022, 08:53:36 PM
Smurf vote for?
He is full of telling us that he doesn't vote Tory but equally never tells us who he has voted for. Maybe he is actually a closet Tory? Until he comes down off the fence anything is possible, do tell us Smurf, who you voting for?
FFS I have stated many times I vote tactically in the hope of keeping a Tory out. I am not and never have been a member of, or supporter of ANY political party. I long for the time the last politician is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
Also Brexit has done so much damage to Cornwall, I suspect all the Cornish Tory MPs will be looking for a job after the next general election.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on September 17, 2022, 08:53:36 PM
Smurf vote for?
He is full of telling us that he doesn't vote Tory but equally never tells us who he has voted for. Maybe he is actually a closet Tory? Until he comes down off the fence anything is possible, do tell us Smurf, who you voting for?

Mmh, good question.

He hates Tories and holiday makers and people with jobs and the local shop that put up the price of the duct tape that holds his caravan together.

What Pappy really wants is a party that will nationalise hate :)
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Smurf vote for?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.