Meanwhile in our Multicultural utopia

Started by Sheepy, September 18, 2022, 11:00:14 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Those crowds of marauding thugs could overrun the police at any moment, and they know it.

At that point the multicultural police policing the multicultural society becomes impossible and it becomes a battle. Events like this were predicted by Enoch Powell, the MP for Wolverhampton, in the 1960s.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

The tide is turning across Europe . Many are now seeing the folly in allowing mass migration from the third world . The latest being Sweden ,stories of Childre caught in the crossfire of gangs A shootout in a playground between migrant gangs reveals Sweden is turning its back on liberalism | Daily Mail Online will only lead to an increase in the anti migrant , anti multicultral vote 

Swedish people reject Multi-cultural experiment with historic win for Nationalists parties – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views

We are not far behind 

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2022, 01:48:22 PM
Cricket is the religion of both Pakistan and India, which suggests another outbreak of religious intolerance
Probably more to do with making fun of someone who has two short legs and a point, or perhaps another was spotted slashing in the gully...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on September 18, 2022, 12:49:19 PM
Hindu and Muslim according to radio (Times or R4, can't remember which), and cricket was mentioned...

Cricket is the religion of both Pakistan and India, which suggests another outbreak of religious intolerance
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2022, 12:16:56 PM
Quite. No ethnicities mentioned in the report.
Hindu and Muslim according to radio (Times or R4, can't remember which), and cricket was mentioned...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 18, 2022, 11:33:14 AM
It didn't take much working out what they weren't telling the rest of us.
Quite. No ethnicities mentioned in the report.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on September 18, 2022, 11:27:42 AM
Well it's not cricket (the gentlemans game) blimey and they call football supporters

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/more-arrests-over-india-vs-7562921
It didn't take much working out what they weren't telling the rest of us.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on September 18, 2022, 11:00:14 AM
Police call for calm after 'serious disorder' in Leicester (msn.com)
I guess you might need to know that Leicester East is a fully Asian area and this will be the Hindus and Muslims having a moment.
Well it's not cricket (the gentlemans game) blimey and they call football supporters

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/more-arrests-over-india-vs-7562921
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Police call for calm after 'serious disorder' in Leicester (msn.com)
I guess you might need to know that Leicester East is a fully Asian area and this will be the Hindus and Muslims having a moment.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!