What we have here

Started by cromwell, September 30, 2022, 12:33:35 AM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on October 02, 2022, 09:34:03 AM
Your hatred is skewing your perception. Throwing accusations of dementia and name calling is all you've got?
I'm throwing them out because she can't answer a question without stuttering and repeats the same line from the question before. You can see dementia before it takes over in any case. I saw it with Thatcher too.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on October 02, 2022, 09:09:52 AM
I guess I am answering your question when you said Starmer will be better than any Conservative unless you can have Sunak, no he won't it won't make a blind bit of difference, which is backed up historically.

Listen Sheepy, I am not really supporting either Sunak nor Starmer. I understand the current Tory government is wreaking the country and Labour have a more credible alternative to fixing the problem. So I am more than happy for them to take over given Trussnomics is destined to fail. And I also support GB energy. A nationalised company that will reinvest profits into making the UK 100% energy sufficient by 2030 and that alone is worth a vote. Whether Starmer is a complete tit when in power and we need to oust him out and put Long Bailey in, we will have to see. I know until Labour are in power such an action isn't possible in any case.

As for Sunak, like my good self, we could see in advance that Truss was going to crash the economy. That kind of hindsight is needed today I don't care what anyone says. Sunak said we need to focus on inflation before tax cuts and he was completely right. Inflation and mortgage rate rises supersedes that of the tax cut and energy rebate payment. So yeah, I would like Sunak to take over. I would like the Tories to oust Liz Truss. But that isn't an endorsement for Sunak. Nor is it an endorsement for the Tory government. It is an understanding that Sunak has an understanding of the situation we are in and at the very least he is not going to make things any worse than what they are now.

Barry

Quote from: B0ycey on October 02, 2022, 08:50:47 AMBut he doesn't control Dizzy Truss who sounds like she is suffering from dementia listening to her on Kuenssberg right now.
Your hatred is skewing your perception. Throwing accusations of dementia and name calling is all you've got?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on October 02, 2022, 08:50:47 AM
Unless you are saying Blair has full control of the Tory party I am failing to understand what any of this has to do with the text you quoted about Mortgage rates going up. I am fully aware that Blair was a Tory mole, which is why I have always maintained we have had a Tory government now for nearly 45 years. But he doesn't control Dizzy Truss who sounds like she is suffering from dementia listening to her on Kuenssberg right now.

I guess I am answering your question when you said Starmer will be better than any Conservative unless you can have Sunak, no he won't it won't make a blind bit of difference, which is backed up historically.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on October 02, 2022, 09:01:29 AM
Just about anyone who said they backed Brexit, unless of course you didn't notice, not that they actually did anyway, but it has been interesting watching it all come to pass.

Their only changes have been in control of the party, they were never fully for the true EU leaver . Yes some saw how to exploit the situation, by taking back some EU rights, that's as far as it goes. It always was so. In this respect Brexit has changed little you are still ruled by people not completely on your page.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 02, 2022, 08:53:12 AM
Who have we ousted in the tories?
Just about anyone who said they backed Brexit, unless of course you didn't notice, not that they actually did anyway, but it has been interesting watching it all come to pass. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 02, 2022, 07:23:58 AM
Blair has full control of the Labour party, we all know it, between you all you have ousted anyone in the Tories who even looked like they would back a majority of electorate, while elsewhere anyone who looks like they can fix anything, is automatically denounced as a fascist, he is insane you know and spreads it like butter.
Who have we ousted in the tories?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B0ycey

Blair has full control of the Labour party, we all know it, between you all you have ousted anyone in the Tories who even looked like they would back a majority of electorate, while elsewhere anyone who looks like they can fix anything, is automatically denounced as a fascist, he is insane you know and spreads it like butter.

Unless you are saying Blair has full control of the Tory party I am failing to understand what any of this has to do with the text you quoted about Mortgage rates going up. I am fully aware that Blair was a Tory mole, which is why I have always maintained we have had a Tory government now for nearly 45 years. But he doesn't control Dizzy Truss who sounds like she is suffering from dementia listening to her on Kuenssberg right now.

papasmurf

Blair has full control of the Labour party,
That is the best laugh I have had for ages.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on October 01, 2022, 07:24:55 PM
Still haven't had the mortgage rates rises yet Borky. Still time for an even bigger lead I expect.

cromwell

If she's still pm next year the tories can rename themselves the divine wind party. :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: B0ycey on October 01, 2022, 07:24:55 PM
Still haven't had the mortgage rates rises yet Borky. Still time for an even bigger lead I expect.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you boysie.

Algerie Francais !

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on October 01, 2022, 07:14:35 PM
According to these guys, Labour has a 20% lead, which suggests a veritable leftie landslide next time or that they are using YouGov, who are bastards for employing arseless students as pollsters and then not paying them, which produces some odd results.

We shall see

https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/united-kingdom/

:)

Borchester

Quote from: B0ycey on October 01, 2022, 05:20:16 PM
It is Pat who calls for an election Borky. I want one too but I understand it isn't a clear cut as Tory MPs taking down the PM. I think Pat might be turning in any case. Very much like most of the other ex Tories. What we at? 33pts wasn't it

According to these guys, Labour has a 20% lead, which suggests a veritable leftie landslide next time or that they are using YouGov, who are bastards for employing arseless students as pollsters and then not paying them, which produces some odd results.

We shall see

https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/united-kingdom/

:)
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on October 01, 2022, 05:03:38 PM
Pat is a Tory remainer which means that he will vote Lib Dem next time, so he does not give a toss if the Brothers and Sisters are elected next time round.

Starmer is a quiet chap and will go with the flow, which means that he won't try to overturn Brexit, which is about the only reason I can see for supporting the Tories. So sod the lot of them
I am no supporter of the LibDems, who'll drop their knickers for anybody.

The more I see and hear of Starmer, the more I recognise how he has wrested Labour away from Corbyn and Momentum, back towards the middle ground where  the UK electorate feels most comfortable.

So I won't feel my vote in Stoke Newington is wasted, even if it's for a party I don't necessarily support...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...