Fast food guide - getting it and making it

Started by Baron von Lotsov, January 27, 2020, 12:35:53 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Well that plan crashed and burned as soon as you mentioned shopping Baron . My visits to fast food outlets are restricted to and coincide we me falling out of the club and theres no way Im walking around the shops which by now are shut anyway .

The whole point of fast food is that its er,  fast  .

I normally just have another couple of pints a packet of peanuts and go home and have a kip . Trust me the guts feel better for it in the morning and you enjoy the breakfast  fry up that little bit more . :thup:

Baron von Lotsov

You know the scene - you find yourself both hungry and lazy at the same time. Most food about is awful. The restaurants charge and arm and a leg for a so-so meal and the fast food kebab joint is a health hazard, so what to do?

OK so example - try this. It's a von lotsov zinger burger.

Get a pack of six plain white rolls from Tescos. These are cheap things, but made of good flour. Stick them under the grill so they are just about to become brown.

Get half a slice of Monterey Jack sliced cheese and a Tescos Cajun chicken packs of two, which are pieces of chicken breast in breadcrumbs.

Cook the chicken in a frying pan. Ignore any instructions on how to cook it and you can do it double fast. Stick the cheese on as you fry it on the other side.

Get some Morrison's own brand mayonnaise. This is the non-diet version and despite being dirt cheap, it is far better than that Hellmanns shit which you get everywhere. it's got more lemon in it, so it's kind of tangy.

Stick a load of it on both halves of the bun and chop some iceberg lettuce  up in strips and stick it on the mayonnaise, put it together and eat.

You can do this in five minutes, which is faster than you can normally get served in a takeaway and about 1/3 of the cost. I think what can be achieved here might even surpass the original from Colonel Sanders, not that we can remember what that is like, but anyhow, if you have any good fast snack ideas which definitely taste good, then please add them here for others to try out.

I was also into Chinese chicken  & vegetable wontons, which are super fast to cook and very tasty, but Aldi killed that idea off so no go, but if you see such a thing then that's another super lazy snack idea.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>