Meanwhile in Manchester

Started by cromwell, October 19, 2022, 07:48:14 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 27, 2022, 08:24:00 PM
58 going on 70 according to the Mrs. I tell her I couldn't have done it without her!
That was my mellow, don't get overheard and arrested whilst videoing voice. I normally sound like John Inman 😝
Nobody, and I mean nobody takes pictures or selfies on the streets, guess I should check local bylaws. 😉 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 27, 2022, 08:22:48 PM
There is a video from the Post above, Cyrillic signs on the very Russian looking buildings and the climate does not make me think of Turkey
I called this one wrong Boycey and just have to be man enough to admit.
Guess that's why I would never make it Politics or the Corporate World!
I'm glad you are convinced SV. It was you who asked to be proven wrong. Nothing I have seen that makes me think he is in Russia. Everything points to a ruse.

Sampanviking

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 06:59:25 PM
I'm 55!!
58 going on 70 according to the Mrs. I tell her I couldn't have done it without her!

Sampanviking

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 08:07:21 PM
Just a fact Nick. Although it isn't something I care about but there is better evidence you could provide than currency and an image that could have been pulled off Google. Use your imagination. What can you do that skeptics can't challenge?
There is a video from the Post above, Cyrillic signs on the very Russian looking buildings and the climate does not make me think of Turkey
I called this one wrong Boycey and just have to be man enough to admit.
Guess that's why I would never make it Politics or the Corporate World!

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 08:12:46 PM
If you had an ounce of common you'd know, same as SPV knows, but you're so giddy to shout fake that you totally miss the evidence everyone else saw. I wish you did my books, I'd pay even less tax. 😂
Everyone can believe what they like Nick. It is like you, you don't think I work in accounts and I don't give a F@@@ what you think. I don't think you are in Russia. If everyone else thinks you are, that is up to them. This is the Internet, it is a haven of lies and truths. I don't just accept what I am told and I guess in terms of my job that is true for you.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 08:07:21 PM
Just a fact Nick. Although it isn't something I care about but there is better evidence you could provide than currency and an image that could have been pulled off Google. Use your imagination. What can you do that skeptics can't challenge?
If you had an ounce of common you'd know, same as SPV knows, but you're so giddy to shout fake that you totally miss the evidence everyone else saw. I wish you did my books, I'd pay even less tax. 😂

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 07:57:34 PM
😂 Amateurish. 2 sugars please.

Just a fact Nick. Although it isn't something I care about but there is better evidence you could provide than currency and an image that could have been pulled off Google. Use your imagination. What can you do that skeptics can't challenge?

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 07:32:22 PM
More sure than I am SV. Photos make me more sure he is on holiday in Turkey and is so desperate to keep the ruse he bought some Rubles from the exchange there. Never trust anything you read on the Internet.
😂 Amateurish. 2 sugars please. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 27, 2022, 02:26:30 PM
Ok thats pretty comprehensive. You are legit.
You can even have my apology in respect of questioning it.

Doen't change your lousy judgement and reading though, but that's a different matter.

That aside genuinely looking forward to more clott if you are able to provide.

More sure than I am SV. Photos make me more sure he is on holiday in Turkey and is so desperate to keep the ruse he bought some Rubles from the exchange there. Never trust anything you read on the Internet.

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 27, 2022, 05:10:46 PM
You tell from his voice that he is no spring chicken, but I am still probably older.....
I'm 55!!

Sampanviking

Quote from: Barry on October 27, 2022, 04:41:08 PM
;D ;D "SamPanLad" ;D ;D
You tell from his voice that he is no spring chicken, but I am still probably older.....

Barry

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 08:37:56 AM
So SPV, here is some proof that you requested. I will upload some more in a while to satisfy your thirst for truth. ;)
;D ;D "SamPanLad" ;D ;D
† The end is nigh †

Sampanviking

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 08:37:56 AM
So SPV, here is some proof that you requested. I will upload some more in a while to satisfy your thirst for truth. ;)
Ok thats pretty comprehensive. You are legit.
You can even have my apology in respect of questioning it.

Doen't change your lousy judgement and reading though, but that's a different matter.

That aside genuinely looking forward to more content if you are able to provide.

Nick

Strange how a person that never travels has a brand new blue passport that's so worn!! Also Russian Rubles is a restricted currency so is impossible to get outside of Russia. 

Nick