Meanwhile in Manchester

Started by cromwell, October 19, 2022, 07:48:14 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 28, 2022, 12:42:29 AM
Much as my ego would love to believe that other people have nothing else better or more important to do, than build very sophisticated online fakes in order to try and pull the wool over my eyes. I have to accept that usually they don't and things are exactly how they seem.
I really appreciate your support on this, but as far as I am concerned, I questioned and I have been answered to my satisfaction. I have no grounds on which to challenge what I have been shown.
Now I disagree with Nick on many things and this will not change, but at least now, I am satisfied that it is at least "real" and that makes a big difference.
As I said to Nick, it was you he wanted to convince not me. I am just a skeptical person SV and I have my doubts. Not that I think he should waste his time convincing me. Or you as it happens. He is the only person that knows where he is and if it was me who had my doubters, I always like to get people guessing as it amuses me rather than try to convince them as those who try hard are indeed those who spend their time making fakes as it happens. But that is the last word on the subject. I genuinely don't care where he is.

Sampanviking

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 10:13:44 PM
I am aware of video editing Nick. Not exactly much effort for someone who works with IT. Not convinced. And if I am wrong you're insane anyway. As I said you know where you are and you have convinced SV. My doubt is simply due to the fact I don't think your as stupid as you make out you are on here at times and your Internet is fast. I always look at the evidence that isn't provide to me but the evidence I can gain myself.
Much as my ego would love to believe that other people have nothing else better or more important to do, than build very sophisticated online fakes in order to try and pull the wool over my eyes. I have to accept that usually they don't and things are exactly how they seem.
I really appreciate your support on this, but as far as I am concerned, I questioned and I have been answered to my satisfaction. I have no grounds on which to challenge what I have been shown.
Now I disagree with Nick on many things and this will not change, but at least now, I am satisfied that it is at least "real" and that makes a big difference.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 10:31:09 PM
My internet speed is 16mb, the average for Russia is 96mb, 1 place behind the U.K. of internet speeds. As for Video editing I suggest you speak with SPV, if my memory serves me right he is a editor and producer, or was?? What has editing got to do with IT, and secondly I don't work in IT.

Editing is software Nick and I thought you said you worked in IT. But in any case, I can edit sound onto a video and I don't work in IT either.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 10:13:44 PM
I am aware of video editing Nick. Not exactly much effort for someone who works with IT. Not convinced. And if I am wrong you're insane anyway. As I said you know where you are and you have convinced SV. My doubt is simply due to the fact I don't think your as stupid as you make out you are on here at times and your Internet is fast. I always look at the evidence that isn't provide to me but the evidence I can gain myself.
My internet speed is 16mb, the average for Russia is 96mb, 1 place behind the U.K. of internet speeds. As for Video editing I suggest you speak with SPV, if my memory serves me right he is a editor and producer, or was?? What has editing got to do with IT, and secondly I don't work in IT.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 10:06:50 PM
Ah!! The penny finally drops, you didn't watch the video did you, or you didn't listen to me say Sampan.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 10:02:50 PM
Deal with IT right? As I said, not convinced. But you know what, you know where you are so isn't that the important thing. I wouldn't worry what I think anyway. SV is convinced and that is all that matters.
Ah!! The penny finally drops, you didn't watch the video did you, or you didn't listen to me say Sampan. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 09:57:12 PM
I've just checked and you're right!! There's literally thousands of recording of an English bloke stood on a corner in downtown Pskov saying the words Sampan.

Deal with IT right? As I said, not convinced. But you know what, you know where you are so isn't that the important thing. I wouldn't worry what I think anyway. SV is convinced and that is all that matters.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 09:42:58 PM
Yeah its better evidence than that. A recording can be done by anyone and put online for someone to take and if you look hard enough you'll fiind it. And a UK passport owner going around recording in Russia today, you may as well lock yourself up anyway. You'd also have surveillance on you and no doubt your Internet connection wouldn't be fast and it certainly be checked what you are posting. If you are really in Russia you'll struggle to get past customs on your way back.
I've just checked and you're right!! There's literally thousands of recording of an English bloke stood on a corner in downtown Pskov saying the words Sampan.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 09:34:54 PM
Better evidence than standing on a street corner videoing a street which can be traced to Pskov?
Or maybe a picture of a U.K. passport with a Russian visa and a bottle of Russian wine in the background?
I can keep going, you're the one like SPV stated not man enough to accept it's a fair cop.

Yeah its better evidence than that. A recording can be done by anyone and put online for someone to take and if you look hard enough you'll fiind it. And a UK passport owner going around recording in Russia today, you may as well lock yourself up anyway. You'd also have surveillance on you and no doubt your Internet connection wouldn't be fast and it certainly be checked what you are posting. If you are really in Russia you'll struggle to get past customs on your way back.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 09:24:18 PM
I'd still question it Barry because the evidence can be pulled off the Internet. There are things he can do that is better evidence than what I've seen and perhaps even less effort A newspaper with today's date and a written message is better than the crap I've seen today. Although it seems you get easily offended. This is a forum. Everyone should question what they are told. Nick maybe the owner. But he isn't made of cotton wool.
Better evidence than standing on a street corner videoing a street which can be traced to Pskov?
Or maybe a picture of a U.K. passport with a Russian visa and a bottle of Russian wine in the background?
I can keep going, you're the one like SPV stated not man enough to accept it's a fair cop. 

Nick

Quote from: Barry on October 27, 2022, 09:13:26 PM
I think it is pretty offensive to still insist Nick is lying after he has posted proof. If you knew what I knew you would never have questioned it in the first place.
💦 off a 🦆 back. 

B0ycey

I think it is pretty offensive to still insist Nick is lying after he has posted proof. If you knew what I knew you would never have questioned it in the first place.
I'd still question it Barry because the evidence can be pulled off the Internet. There are things he can do that is better evidence than what I've seen and perhaps even less effort A newspaper with today's date and a written message is better than the crap I've seen today. Although it seems you get easily offended. This is a forum. Everyone should question what they are told. Nick maybe the owner. But he isn't made of cotton wool.

Nick

💦 off a 🦆 back. 

Barry

Quote from: B0ycey on October 27, 2022, 08:27:33 PM
I'm glad you are convinced SV. It was you who asked to be proven wrong. Nothing I have seen that makes me think he is in Russia. Everything points to a ruse.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 27, 2022, 08:22:48 PM
There is a video from the Post above, Cyrillic signs on the very Russian looking buildings and the climate does not make me think of Turkey
[highlight]I called this one wrong Boycey and just have to be man enough to admit.[/highlight]
Guess that's why I would never make it Politics or the Corporate World!
Enough said.