Pure schmultz, but if you don't have a bit of a grizzle, then you are

Started by Borchester, November 24, 2022, 07:21:19 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on November 24, 2022, 09:28:41 PM
No he wouldn't.

He might have have had a heart attack, but not in front of his grand daughter. Dying is no excuse for ruining a little girl's Christmas
I have several friends who go/have gone to great lengths to avoid their grandchildren, including emigrating.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 25, 2022, 02:30:37 AM
Melissa is now five foot seven and somewhere between eight and an half and ten stone of solid bloody muscle, she can pirouette herself up the bloody ladder to stuff the tree up the fairy's arse. My abilities as a Viking to throw a wench her weight over my shoulder and leg it for the longboats went up in smoke the weekend the stroke hit and NO amount of weightlifting is bringing it back. I can only just lift my non pedelec  bicycle onto the bike carrier and lifting the giant Lafree twist like I used to would not only kill me it would implode the cars rear window.

out of interest which store was that advertising I didn't recognise the brand
Doc Morris , sort of German version of Boots

But yes that reminds me I haven't been to see my personal trainer this week

Irishman Showing Us How To Get Fit And Stay Fit Hilarious Demonstration - YouTube

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on November 24, 2022, 08:37:43 PM
Oh it was lovely! It was a lovely sentiment of an ageing man who found the incentive to pull himself together for his dream of lifting his grandchild to finish the Xmas tree. It was beautifully crafted. Don't be so Bah Humbug! We could all learn from that.
Melissa is now five foot seven and somewhere between eight and an half and ten stone of solid bloody muscle, she can pirouette herself up the bloody ladder to stuff the tree up the fairy's arse. My abilities as a Viking to throw a wench her weight over my shoulder and leg it for the longboats went up in smoke the weekend the stroke hit and NO amount of weightlifting is bringing it back. I can only just lift my non pedelec  bicycle onto the bike carrier and lifting the giant Lafree twist like I used to would not only kill me it would implode the cars rear window.

out of interest which store was that advertising I didn't recognise the brand 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on November 24, 2022, 09:35:55 PM
Which Christmas ghost are you?

The ghost of let's set Scrooge's trousers on fire and watch the kids laugh

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on November 24, 2022, 08:47:50 PM
In real life he would have carked it the first time he lifted that weight.
No he wouldn't.

He might have have had a heart attack, but not in front of his grand daughter. Dying is no excuse for ruining a little girl's Christmas

Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on November 24, 2022, 08:47:50 PM
Not at all. We only saw him drag it across the floor and then it cut so we don't have the time scale. He was obviously previously fit and knew how to build his training up.  The most interesting thing that they captured was the change of mind set. I thought it was very well done.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 24, 2022, 08:37:43 PM
Oh it was lovely! It was a lovely sentiment of an ageing man who found the incentive to pull himself together for his dream of lifting his grandchild to finish the Xmas tree. It was beautifully crafted. Don't be so Bah Humbug! We could all learn from that.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on November 24, 2022, 08:14:51 PM
That was 3 minutes 39 seconds of my life wasted.

papasmurf

T00ts