A blast from my past.

Started by papasmurf, December 05, 2022, 08:40:53 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 06, 2022, 12:18:26 PM

Just a thought Pappy, but if you really want to help the UK in its hour of need....
That requires the removal of the current government.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 06, 2022, 12:00:52 PM
Smokey Joe's café Cornwall. Motorcycle Rallies, interesting people I meet. 45th wedding anniversary in a few days. Reading, currently waiting for delivery of Popski's Private Armyby Peniakoff, Vladimir Paperback, early edition, I recently met his grand daughter.
Just a sample.
A good book

At the start of WWII, Peniakoff was so frustrated at the way things were going he emptied his bank account and sent the money to the British Treasury.

Just a thought Pappy, but if you really want to help the UK in its hour of need....

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 06, 2022, 10:02:59 AM
As one who is constantly reminded of your hate presumably of me I just wonder is there anything that you love?

Smokey Joe's café Cornwall. Motorcycle Rallies, interesting people I meet. 45th wedding anniversary in a few days. Reading, currently waiting for delivery of Popski's Private Armyby Peniakoff, Vladimir Paperback, early edition, I recently met his grand daughter.
Just a sample.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on December 06, 2022, 10:02:59 AM
As one who is constantly reminded of your hate presumably of me I just wonder is there anything that you love?

A good moan ?
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 06, 2022, 07:48:00 AM
I hate bagpipes as much as I hate Tories.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 05, 2022, 08:49:00 PM
I didn't know you could play the bagpipes.
I hate bagpipes as much as I hate Tories.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 06, 2022, 05:08:22 AM
I was just going to say, how do you search for media, copy and paste it with it all turned off. Think he should change his name to Stevie Wonder!!
Nick I have been tweaking the settings, plus no copy and pasting needed they are photographs of me stored on my PC.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 05, 2022, 09:34:14 PM
Mind you dont slow the internet down Pappy ;)
I was just going to say, how do you search for media, copy and paste it with it all turned off. Think he should change his name to Stevie Wonder!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Mind you dont slow the internet down Pappy ;)

Barry

I didn't know you could play the bagpipes.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Interesting times in 1986: -