Main Menu

Delusional coup attempt

Started by cromwell, December 08, 2022, 02:36:46 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on December 08, 2022, 07:12:09 PM
Perhaps, but these things do not happen in a vacuum. They are obviously unhappy about how democracy is working in their country and it sounds as if they had a fairly sophisticated plan to (in their minds) fix it.
This is why it becomes potentially dangerous when the electorate cannot see any difference whichever party they vote for.
Fair point
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on December 08, 2022, 04:22:28 PM
And decide they want to create the second reich to replace it.....sounds delusional to me
Perhaps, but these things do not happen in a vacuum. They are obviously unhappy about how democracy is working in their country and it sounds as if they had a fairly sophisticated plan to (in their minds) fix it.
This is why it becomes potentially dangerous when the electorate cannot see any difference whichever party they vote for.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on December 08, 2022, 04:22:28 PM
And decide they want to create the second reich to replace it.....sounds delusional to me
Sounds like they had too much time on their hands during lockdown and started to believe their own fantasies . 
Quote from: Streetwalker on December 08, 2022, 03:13:44 PM
Greece and Italy spring to mind or did you mean anti EU coup's not EU inforced ones ?
Add Hungary to the list The EU wants to bring Hungary to its knees - spiked (spiked-online.com)

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on December 08, 2022, 02:47:16 PM
If they are just delusional, perhaps the 3000 police in their 150 operations, didn't think so.
They think that Germany has been taken over by the deep state.
If the EU is the deep state, I thought Germany led it, but some people will say all countries are equal.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63885028
Seeing a real coup in an EU country would be a thing to behold, but I can't see it happening at the moment.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on December 08, 2022, 02:47:16 PM

Seeing a real coup in an EU country would be a thing to behold, but I can't see it happening at the moment.
Greece and Italy spring to mind or did you mean anti EU coup's not EU inforced ones ? 

Barry

If they are just delusional, perhaps the 3000 police in their 150 operations, didn't think so.
They think that Germany has been taken over by the deep state.
If the EU is the deep state, I thought Germany led it, but some people will say all countries are equal.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63885028
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

In Germany,reminds of the same fools in Spain (the footage is awful)
https://youtu.be/0YNVkwdHU94