Border force? Stay out!

Started by T00ts, December 23, 2022, 11:23:00 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 27, 2022, 08:05:06 AM
£3000 is not wealth.

Not to rich toffs like you, who live on inherited wealth, but it is big money to the rest of us.

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on December 26, 2022, 07:27:20 PM
So you finally admit your current comfortable status is down to inherited wealth — isn't that generally a Tory trait...?
£3000 is not wealth.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Baff

Quote from: papasmurf on December 26, 2022, 11:52:46 AM
It hasn't recently.
The very last issue printed made exactly this same point Toots has.
On the very same day as you posted it is saying the exact opposite I expect.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on December 26, 2022, 06:15:50 PM
You thought wrong, me being mortgage free is due to me working 60-80 hours a week in the 1970s, and early 1980s, and a cousin carking it without leaving a will and my one eightieth share of his estate paid off what little mortgage I had left.
So you finally admit your current comfortable status is down to inherited wealth — isn't that generally a Tory trait...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 26, 2022, 06:02:28 PM
That's odd - it wasn't intended as a lie and if it was I apologise. I thought it was a matter of record.
You thought wrong, me being mortgage free is due to me working 60-80 hours a week in the 1970s, and early 1980s, and a cousin carking it without leaving a will and my one eightieth share of his estate paid off what little mortgage I had left.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 26, 2022, 05:53:45 PM
T00ts don't lie about me I have NEVER bought a council house or even rented one.
Thatcher's "right to buy" was and still is a very bad mistake.
That's odd - it wasn't intended as a lie and if it was I apologise. I thought it was a matter of record.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 26, 2022, 05:51:14 PM
And yet I believe you were able to buy your Council house and it set you up for life. Now who did that? Oh yes Mrs Thatcher.
T00ts don't lie about me I have NEVER bought a council house or even rented one.
Thatcher's "right to buy" was and still is a very bad mistake.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 26, 2022, 05:39:13 PM
Not at all I just hate Tories and with good reason, after 74 years of being kicked by Tory governments.
And yet I believe you were able to buy your Council house and it set you up for life. Now who did that? Oh yes Mrs Thatcher.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on December 26, 2022, 05:03:36 PM
I suspect you're just a corrosive moaner.

Not at all I just hate Tories and with good reason, after 74 years of being kicked by Tory governments.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on December 24, 2022, 07:48:51 AM
I have a very long memory, every time there is a Tory government I things done to me not for me.
I suspect you're just a corrosive moaner.

I used to work with someone like that. All he achieved was to poison the atmosphere in the team. Luckily, he was eventually caught falsifying information about a service supplier. Nobody really knew why he did it (other than force of habit), but no one regretted the decision to get rid of him...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Baff on December 26, 2022, 11:16:21 AM
The Torygraph have the same take on it Toots does.
It hasn't recently. 

Baff

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 01:53:55 PM
You are totally wrong about me, TV news like GB news is full of rabid far right wingers and looney tune guests.

Even the Torygraph appears to be leaving the sinking ship.

The Torygraph have the same take on it Toots does.

papasmurf

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 24, 2022, 08:02:49 PM
Reading between the lines Toots it would appear you have already fitted at least 2 lives into yours already . 

God Bless and Merry Christmas
Dancing Dancing Oh yes - it's been pretty full and no complaints I have been blessed in so many ways and I am so grateful. I have always felt that life was a long corridor with lots of corridors off where you could choose to go if mislead. I made a few wrong turns over time but now I am nearer the end of that corridor and there is only one way to go and that is into God's waiting room. I think the door is opening but I'm not sure I have passed through it just yet and I do hope for a little more time God willing.  Hopefully there are no more beguiling offshoots to tempt me off course now but you never know. 
Merry Christmas SW Have a good one!  ;D

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on December 24, 2022, 07:36:02 PM
LOL Easily said
Reading between the lines Toots it would appear you have already fitted at least 2 lives into yours already .  

God Bless and Merry Christmas