Households face cost of living 'groundhog year' in 2023 as pay shrinks while bills rise

Started by SKY News, January 01, 2023, 07:00:22 AM

« previous - next »

Good old

Quote from: Borchester on January 01, 2023, 08:24:13 PM
How is this groundhog year?

I thought that the whole point of a groundhog year would be that nothing would change.

Well the appalling slide into deep recession will continue, so no change there.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on January 01, 2023, 08:24:13 PM

I thought that the whole point of a groundhog year would be that nothing would change.
You're forgetting this is from a THICK tank Borky. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: SKY News  on January 01, 2023, 07:00:22 AM
Households face cost of living 'groundhog year' in 2023 as pay shrinks while bills rise

The cost of living crisis will deepen next year as people continue to be hit with falling pay, higher taxes and soaring bills, a think tank has warned.

Source: Households face cost of living 'groundhog year' in 2023 as pay shrinks while bills rise

Algerie Francais !

SKY News

The cost of living crisis will deepen next year as people continue to be hit with falling pay, higher taxes and soaring bills, a think tank has warned.

Source: Households face cost of living 'groundhog year' in 2023 as pay shrinks while bills rise