Gary Glitter targeted by vigilante mob as bail hostel address leaked

Started by papasmurf, February 05, 2023, 12:00:09 PM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

I wonder how many elderly bald men with goatee beards have been attacked.

"But I'm not him, you're mistaken."
"How the hell do I know that?"
"Ask my neighbours, I've lived here for years."
"Well, you shouldn't look like him, then."
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on February 06, 2023, 08:51:57 AM
Not sure about Canada but in the States any convicted Paedophile has to put a sign in their front window stating they are a convicted Paedo and that they live there.
We had a war in 1812 that kept  us away from the Yankee scum  . In Canada even in todays liberal ultra wokeness we just feed them to the bears 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on February 06, 2023, 08:51:57 AM
Not sure about Canada but in the States any convicted Paedophile has to put a sign in their front window stating they are a convicted Paedo and that they live there.
And i think we all know how that ends

555 Caerleon Rd.

although to be fair THAT was down to nonce friendly MAPPA staff nit telling anyone, not even the council or the police, that they were using a house right where the primary year kids crossed the road to go to school, as a halfway house for convicted paedophiles in their months following release.

Well, the police and the council claimed that to be the case ...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 05, 2023, 01:18:31 PM
Im sure any nieghbourhood would react the same way if known kiddi fidlers were dumped on them . Why councils have these half way houses in the middle of communities is an obvious error in the  process  of returning convicts to general population
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Im sure any nieghbourhood would react the same way if known kiddi fidlers were dumped on them . Why councils have these half way houses in the middle of communities is an obvious error in the  process  of returning convicts to general population 

papasmurf

This was to be expected, but only the Daily Star appears to be reporting it, more at link:-

Pop paedo Gary Glitter targeted by vigilante mob as bail hostel address leaked - Daily Star

•  4 FEB 2023
A vigilante mob has menaced freed pop paedophile Gary Glitter at his bail hostel.

A screaming crowd gathered outside the rocker's halfway house yesterday afternoon after its address was leaked online.
It is near 10 schools and a housing estate filled with kids.
An onlooker said: "One protester tried to scale a barrier at the hostel and they were all shouting they wanted him out of their neighbourhood. No one wants scum like Glitter living near them."
Around 10 cops were drafted in. Three were still outside the hostel on Saturday night.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe