Your not British

Started by Streetwalker, February 22, 2023, 03:34:32 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Tough luck, some people in this country still have some principles, although you wouldn't think so listening to some posters.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Uncomfortable though it might be, I think she should be brought back to the UK in custody to face trial. All the info on her wrongdoing — and any involvement or slip ups of British security services — can then be aired.

Reading the link, there appears to be enough in the judge's reported comments for the Home Sec to be asked to reverse the decision.

She was 15 when she left. Other 15-year-olds get sympathy when they're groomed, even though some return time and time again to their abusers — apparently willingly.

She'll be found guilty at her trial — we know this because the Home Sec says she is guilty — but we should be told what she's guilty of that makes her so dangerous...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 22, 2023, 03:34:32 PM
Shamima Begum bid to regain UK citizenship rejected - BBC News

Isis bride  Begum has been told as far as the British courts are concerned she can rot in Syria . IMO the rest of of family should be given extended visiting rights

She seems a nasty piece of work, but she was only a kid at the time and has already lost three of her children so I reckon that she has been punished enough.

Let her back into the UK and house her on the New Addington estate where she should fit in well.:)
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Shamima Begum bid to regain UK citizenship rejected - BBC News

Isis bride  Begum has been told as far as the British courts are concerned she can rot in Syria . IMO the rest of of family should be given extended visiting rights