Boris Johnson says he would struggle to back new Brexit deal

Started by Borchester, March 02, 2023, 11:58:13 PM

« previous - next »

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester on March 06, 2023, 10:47:46 AM
Actually Gerry, Boris is practically the Patron Saint of the Ukraine, so where you get the idea that Boris is overly fond of Russia is a bit beyond me.
He likes the money they give him and the tories like it too. As for helping Ukr in fairness most UK PMs would have taken that action to support the war, but he did do the right thing...for once. He also brought sanctions against oligarchs, eventually. Without help Ukr would be in a far worse situation. USA gave 73b, EU institutions 35b and the UK 8.3b, Germany 6b along with many other countries, not to be sniffed at. Long may it continue
But it was a timely diversion for Johnson trying to divert attention away from himself and all his actions, knowing support for Ukr would be a big hit, didn't work.

Who else would become a buddy of a russian who's father is a KGB agent and whom you make a Lord, against the advice of the security services, like, WTF is going on there. Johnson got upto 2m donation from a russian banker and when asked by labour if he was donating it to Ukr he said no. The UK launders so much Oligarchs money it's a major part of the financial system and weren't they (Russians) happy  brexit  happened.

Borchester

Quote from: GerryT on March 06, 2023, 10:33:51 AM
Yea he prob won't make it, people tend to remember him running off to Russian parties, ditching his security detail and then appointing them to the house of lords. They remember him lying to the queen who was loved by so many, they remember him in NI when he told them there would be no border or checks, then he introduced a deal with a border and checks. They remember him been sacked for every job for lying. His wives remember him for cheating. SO yes the lying cheating russian loving scumbag prob won't get elected.

Actually Gerry, Boris is practically the Patron Saint of the Ukraine, so where you get the idea that Boris is overly fond of Russia is a bit beyond me.
Algerie Francais !

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester on March 03, 2023, 12:09:55 PM
But enough about you Gerry.

Let us talk about Boris.

Will he make another run for PM?

I am not to sure that he will make it. Starmer is a dour lump, but shrewd with it and if all Boris has to offer is his usual arm waving and bad hair style, then he won't get far against Sir Stodge. But it will be fun watching him try.
Yea he prob won't make it, people tend to remember him running off to Russian parties, ditching his security detail and then appointing them to the house of lords. They remember him lying to the queen who was loved by so many, they remember him in NI when he told them there would be no border or checks, then he introduced a deal with a border and checks. They remember him been sacked for every job for lying. His wives remember him for cheating. SO yes the lying cheating russian loving scumbag prob won't get elected.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on March 05, 2023, 12:21:53 PM
When looked at in depth and detail at Sunak's Windsor Framework, nothing has happened.
Apart that part of the UK has been sacrificed for the sake of harmony with Europe . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on March 05, 2023, 11:41:46 AM
Well on the Brightside, Smurphoid is out from under his bed and carries on like nothing has happened.
When looked at in depth and detail at Sunak's Windsor Framework, nothing has happened.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on March 03, 2023, 04:37:08 PM
That would be what I call a result.
Well on the Brightside, Smurphoid is out from under his bed and carries on like nothing has happened.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on March 03, 2023, 03:16:44 PM
With what we're hearing from the Partygate committee today, Johnson could be suspended from the Commons or even forced to resign as an MP. 
That would be what I call a result.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HDQQ

Quote from: Borchester on March 03, 2023, 12:09:55 PM
. . . .Will he make another run for PM?

I am not to sure that he will make it. Starmer is a dour lump, but shrewd with it and if all Boris has to offer is his usual arm waving and bad hair style, then he won't get far against Sir Stodge. But it will be fun watching him try.
With what we're hearing from the Partygate committee today, Johnson could be suspended from the Commons or even forced to resign as an MP. If he makes another run for PM, it'll have to be before the next election as there's a strong possibility he'll lose his seat then.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

Quote from: GerryT on March 03, 2023, 10:52:47 AM
:D :D :D :D Thats really funny. The lying, cheating, russian loving, scum of a man t
But enough about you Gerry.

Let us talk about Boris.

Will he make another run for PM?

Algerie Francais !

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester on March 02, 2023, 11:58:13 PM
https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/breaking-silence-boris-johnson-says-he-would-struggle-back-new-brexit-deal-2023-03-02/
:D :D :D :D Thats really funny. The lying, cheating, russian loving, scum of a man that brought you the brexit you have, now has an opinion ?  he should just crawl back under the rock he came out from under.