So I have made some coffee, checked out a few posts and in a couple of hours

Started by Borchester, March 06, 2023, 11:29:40 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on March 06, 2023, 11:29:40 AM
will creak up to inspect the plant life in Homebase.

It is all go when you are retired.

How about you guys?
This weekend is the Swanage Blues Festival. Beer, Busking, all sorts of music, not just blues, scenic coastal walks including a return to grandad's radar prototype site ... oh and did i mention BEER

(actually typing this from a pub in Shaftesbury on the way home. Bloody amazing weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed it.)
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

With the cold snap upon us Ive taken the week off work and will doss around the house getting bored to the point of going down the gym and doing a few miles on the rower followed by a couple of well earned pints .

Ive got to get my head together for when I do finnally pack it in for good , I get bored very easy doing nothing .

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on March 06, 2023, 11:29:40 AM

How about you guys?
Start all the motorbikes, (it is still too Polar Bear to go out on them.) We were given two cooked spider crabs on Saturday after crab meat and Mayonnaise, crab sandwiches, crab and sweet corn soup, we will finish them off today with a bisque make out of the carapaces and bits left over. (I blame Raymond Blanc.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

How about you guys?
Algerie Francais !