What a State of the Union

Started by T00ts, February 05, 2020, 01:38:08 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=15631 time=1580986986 user_id=89
Trump is contemptable.

So are you.

This has to be the easiest "shoot someone down in flames" with their own argument post ever.

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=15629 time=1580986732 user_id=50
Trust you to switch tack when your argument has had a hole bigger than Cornwall blown in it. Basically, if it's ok for Pelosi and other so called "democrats" to show contempt, then it's ok for everyone to do it. So don't complain when people hold you in contempt.

Trump is contemptable.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=15626 time=1580986445 user_id=89
Trump is as big a liar as Boris.

Trust you to switch tack when your argument has had a hole bigger than Cornwall blown in it. Basically, if it's ok for Pelosi and other so called "democrats" to show contempt, then it's ok for everyone to do it. So don't complain when people hold you in contempt.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=15623 time=1580984616 user_id=48
And Trump too then  :-P

Trump is as big a liar as Boris.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=15621 time=1580983891 user_id=89
That means I have won the argument.

And Trump too then  :-P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=15614 time=1580982656 user_id=48
And how happy are you at the contempt you are sometimes treated to?

That means I have won the argument.

T00ts

It does seem that the Democrats are in complete disarray. They seem to have spent too much of the last few years hating Trump and too little on preparation for the next election. They don't seem to have a credible candidate. Since they are not happy to do business with us I almost want Trump to stay but I might regret that thought.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=15597 time=1580975524 user_id=89
She treated Trump with the contempt he deserves.

And how happy are you at the contempt you are sometimes treated to?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=15511 time=1580909888 user_id=54
Has anyone else seen that woman Nancy Pelosi tearing up Trump's speech.

She treated Trump with the contempt he deserves.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=15562 time=1580937063 user_id=51
I saw it today on a news report. She was like a petulant child. Great summary by the way, Streetwalker.
#

I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing. There has been quite an outcry since I believe.

Barry

I saw it today on a news report. She was like a petulant child. Great summary by the way, Streetwalker.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts post_id=15511 time=1580909888 user_id=54
Has anyone else seen that woman Nancy Pelosi tearing up Trump's speech. He refused to shake her hand when he handed her a copy and she promptly stood up at the end and ostentatiously tore it up! My goodness that's showing the Office of the Presidency some respect. Democrats were apparently walking out too but her demonstration was something else. Could that be a career termination?

Pelosi is playing her last hand of poker , she has run out of chips and .........

(Like those in the UK who have not been able to accept defeat in democratic elections the un democrat party in the US feels they are the people who should be forcing the agenda .

The whole Impeachment hoax has been timed ,in the unlikely event of success,  to give the US no other option than a Democrat President  . The Republicans just wouldn't have the time to run another candidate for elections in November. The deadlines for nominations effectively past some months ago .

Pelosi is a Trump hater .She famously stated back in 2016 that ''Donald Trump will not be the President of the United States,take it to the bank , I guarantee it !''   She has been in a hate rage ever since and her miserable demeaner is not improved since the impeachment hoax began . What infuriates her even more are the millions of  what she called ''deplorable Trump voters '' still holding the high ground and even more annoyingly they are still shouting USA! USA! )

.................is all in .

T00ts

Has anyone else seen that woman Nancy Pelosi tearing up Trump's speech. He refused to shake her hand when he handed her a copy and she promptly stood up at the end and ostentatiously tore it up! My goodness that's showing the Office of the Presidency some respect. Democrats were apparently walking out too but her demonstration was something else. Could that be a career termination?